Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not using a joystick
I meant the thumb stick

Even so , how can you pull off a special move with the D Pad
I drag my thumb from the down button to the left while hitting the attack button. Getting it to work is a timing thing, I'm not really consistent with it and I never labbed a fighting game to become consistent. I can beat all my friends with sometimey specials easy enough, if my excecution got any better these nikkas wouldn't wanna play any more lol

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Gonna revisit this game once they drop all the DLC , I can’t really play a game without all the DLC It feels limited :mjcry:

Xenoverse still got the GOAT soundtrack need to buy it when it goes digital:wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im still confused as how they are gonna do "Ranger" 17 while still having 17 as 18's assist.

I mean yea i know Krillin becomes her assist when Krillin is on the team but what happens when your team is 18/Krillin/17??

Then again Zamasu is still gonna be part of Black's moveset even though Merged Zamasu is coming so i guess we just laugh it off at this point.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Im still confused as how they are gonna do "Ranger" 17 while still having 17 as 18's assist.

I mean yea i know Krillin becomes her assist when Krillin is on the team but what happens when your team is 18/Krillin/17??

Then again Zamasu is still gonna be part of Black's moveset even though Merged Zamasu is coming so i guess we just laugh it off at this point.
arcsys fukkery

blazblue gave zero fukks about all that :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just fought someone ranked Super Saiyan God for the first time.. Got my ass thrashed:mjcry:

I'm trunks hit and Black btw

I don't have the patience to learn new shyt at this game anymore.. Looks like Demon is my limit:pachaha:

If you want my honest opinion the skill gap between you isn't that high, you mostly lost because of overreliance on the r2 dash. You should step your overhead game up, either approach with air dash into jumping H/circle or open up with a beam into vanish which is plus on block. Really good players ain't gonna let you dash at them all day

And turn that announcer off, idk how you play with that mf commentating in the background :hhh:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
If you want my honest opinion the skill gap between you isn't that high, you mostly lost because of overreliance on the r2 dash. You should step your overhead game up, either approach with air dash into jumping H/circle or open up with a beam into vanish which is plus on block. Really good players ain't gonna let you dash at them all day

And turn that announcer off, idk how you play with that mf commentating in the background :hhh:

The dash is a bad habit that I've kinda gotten better with.. This was the 1st match.. The last two matches got really ugly once he completely adjusted. He was better than that match I uploaded:francis:

I uploaded this from the replay center which has the announcer.. never bothered to see if I could turn him off.. He's not on in my matches..

It's funny how I play to my comp though.. That was the quickest I've played in a long time.. I tried to do that shyt again but I can't lol

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps