Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im putting the sticks down for this game seems more and more people are finding ways to overpower you with rush and assist tactics that makes the game not fun anymore.. this game could of benefited off wake up attacks or some shyt to even the playing field
I'm hopping on Street fighter 3rd Strike

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Im putting the sticks down for this game seems more and more people are finding ways to overpower you with rush and assist tactics that makes the game not fun anymore.. this game could of benefited off wake up attacks or some shyt to even the playing field
I'm hopping on Street fighter 3rd Strike

You can get out of any corner or assist pressure situation, you cats just be trying to mash or vanish out it and a good amount of characters have wake up answers ppl just dont do it :yeshrug: you didnt reflect not once when i played you my g. That would put a complete stop to the instant air dash overheads

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You can get out of any corner or assist pressure situation, you cats just be trying to mash or vanish out it and a good amount of characters have wake up answers ppl just dont do it :yeshrug: you didnt reflect not once when i played you my g. That would put a complete stop to the instant air dash overheads
That reflect shyt is unreliable and before I can even hit it I'm already getting fukked with a combo. Too much is happening on screen to determine when it's right to hit it, just not fun anymore