Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No wonder dudes that played A Gohan started playing Bardock :pachaha:

Outside of 16 and Gohan tho this isn't really gonna shake shyt up. Game's already getting stale with everybody playing the same 4/5 characters

I was hoping for some Beerus buffs :mjcry:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Upcoming patch is looking to be weak, I hope there's some major updates on the horizon :hhh:

The weak characters and assists are still weak and Vegeta's assist is still gonna be a problem. Arc Sys needs to stop playing with me and hook Frieza and Piccolo up.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Basically its a bugfix patch that nerfed only the most complained about characters. It'll shift the meta a little because now Gohan will no longer be straight up God tier and wont be the best charafter in the game anymore, but itll probably start the emergence of some problem characters that are less popular like Gotenks (yes im still salty)

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Basically its a bugfix patch that nerfed only the most complained about characters. It'll shift the meta a little because now Gohan will no longer be straight up God tier and wont be the best charafter in the game anymore, but itll probably start the emergence of some problem characters that are less popular like Gotenks (yes im still salty)
It'll change the meta in that instead of 5 viable characters, they'll only be 3/4

16 and Gohan plays will just gravitate to Cell or Kid Buu now

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Can anyone explain what they did rob adult Gohan? He was one of my mains and I haven’t played in a while. Trying to prepare for what might be a thrashing based on what y’all saying :lupe:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I also think it’s hilarious that nikkas clowned Adult Gohan when he was revealed saying he was gonna be trash based on the videos only to now have dudes moan about how OP he is :bryan: