nope.

saiyan saga vegeta and goku :yeshrug: everyone i want aint coming til season 2

tenor.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Purchased Vegito Blue and he's ok. Dude doesn't have a hard knock down after you do a dragon rush unless you do his air grab. I can't really rock with that. I'll save him for casuals only. I might purchased fused Zamasu, but I don't care for the character, but he might turn out to be as good as Bardock is.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Purchased Vegito Blue and he's ok. Dude doesn't have a hard knock down after you do a dragon rush unless you do his air grab. I can't really rock with that. I'll save him for casuals only. I might purchased fused Zamasu, but I don't care for the character, but he might turn out to be as good as Bardock is.
hard knock downs are overrated imho

unless you're top tier as fukk, you're not missing out an all that much - and if you are just get a character with that as an assist. one good reset is the same as a knockdown for most people

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hard knock downs are overrated imho

unless you're top tier as fukk, you're not missing out an all that much - and if you are just get a character with that as an assist. one good reset is the same as a knockdown for most people
I like getting the knock downs for setups or if I just need that extra damage. To get the damage I normally get now I'd have to do a lot more to get with him.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I like getting the knock downs for setups or if I just need that extra damage. To get the damage I normally get now I'd have to do a lot more to get with him.
yeah i feel you

they're definitely a consistent advantageous position, but the characters without hard knockdowns (or easy to create ones at least) have a ton of options. i was riding for android 21 long before it was cool and piccolo got a cult following now too

just saying its worth giving an honest look to

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Broly
Bardock
Zamasu
Vegito
Cooler

is a garbage first season bruh??? Outside of Kefla and Jiren Season 2 is gonna be 10x worse then season 1 lol.
yeah its pretty mediocre to me too. i hope 17 and cooler are crack. only characters i really 'like' are zamasu and surprisingly broly

this is arcsys so i kinda expected more diversity in general and there's a loooooooooooooooooooooot of goku forms - a version of him in 3 of the 4 dlc packs. gimme bulma in the giant crab bot and roshi

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
yeah its pretty mediocre to me too. i hope 17 and cooler are crack. only characters i really 'like' are zamasu and surprisingly broly

this is arcsys so i kinda expected more diversity in general and there's a loooooooooooooooooooooot of goku forms - a version of him in 3 of the 4 dlc packs. gimme bulma in the giant crab bot and roshi

Im glad yall dont pick the dlc lmao. In what world does it make good business sense to release Bulma in a mech and roshi over Broly Bardock Vegito and Zamasu? Lmao.