Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This game has dragon rush. You cant block during flight. I highly doubt it'll be useful outside of neat block strings.
dragon rush is a one way street that you can't cancel out of - and once its over, its over. massive telegraph, can be tech'd, have to consider the + on any assist in order to actually connect with the thing too

float bullshyt means you're forced to anticipate everything indefinitely. you can't block during flight BUT you can protect yourself in that kind of vulnerable state with all kinds of assists. you can't block during flight BUT you force your opponent to discern where you're going to trigger float or go for the empty jump. you can't block BUT you can go for the instant air dash. etc

its a huge mindfukk in a game with a lack of defensive options. hell, there's nothing else in the game that's close to what a mid screen vortex can do.

characters not out yet obviously so i'm probably just saying the sky is falling, but its a big deal

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't been more annoyed with the blocking in this game than today.. after successfully blocking a teleport attack the game should give you an opening to fight back but nah the motherfukker continues hitting me
So fukkin annoying that the blocking mechanics is a guessing game

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I haven't been more annoyed with the blocking in this game than today.. after successfully blocking a teleport attack the game should give you an opening to fight back but nah the motherfukker continues hitting me
I'm actually cool with that..

It's the assist plus dragon rush shyt that's annoying..

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Believe me it took me litteraly weeks for my brain to comprehend that vanish is safe on block.

Just have to deal with it

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Reflect, Lv3, DP. You can back dash out of it if they dont have reach like Broly.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The damn armor shyt is annoying. But 16 is the absolute worst.

Everyone has Vegeta on their damn team cuz of his assist too

Well Vegeta as a character isn't all that amazing so it balances out. The scariest character to go against that also has a good ass assist is Kid Buu but he's a lot more advaanced

• Dap
Reactions: 904

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
I like that I'm seeing Hit less and less..

It's like I'm the only one left that uses him:blessed:

Been using Trunks and Hit since the beginning..

I've tried damn near everybody to fill out my third shoot spot.. I'm settling on Black:beli:

I wanna learn Cell but everyone's using him too now.. Adult Gohan looks the best

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Been Demon for a min. Think i hit a ceiling. Im either stomping people or getting stomped. No real in between.

Still feel this way. I hit a hard ceiling in rank and not really moving up. Think im gonna take a break from rank and just up my game by playing long sets with people.

Anyway tryna catch these hands let me know.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been Demon for a min. Think i hit a ceiling. Im either stomping people or getting stomped. No real in between.
This is me at the later stages of Majin. I be thinking I'm doing something then next thing I know someone uses just 1 character to run thru my whole team.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
I'll hit Demon probably tonight or tomorrow.. I sped through Supreme Kai but after playing a few SSJ3 level dudes I'm not sure I'll get past Demon:russ:

I don't have the patience to learn the timing these people have...