Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I can't do the trunks combo on command but I get it sometimes

The Cell combo seems easier but I can't get it for the life of me

Trunks definitely has the hardest ones, the timing is so strict but alot of these combos you can get away with spamming light attack, like after trunks back-flip and like with cell after the first ki blast that knocks the down and qcb.light and just spam light atack untill you confirm two hits and then you can do what you want after that. After you get the timing right, its the easier thing ever.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
No purple arm? :camby:
Thank God :scust:

:mjlol:And it's funny, now that some time has past with the first 2 DLC characters, I've actually incorporated Broly into my team instead of Bardock. Despite my early low expectations of him, he just fit my team more and is pretty fun to play as :leon:

I see myself preferring Vegito over Fused Zamasu based off just the characters, but that might change once I'm actually trying these characters out. Glad I got the season pass :blessed:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Has anyone else but me notice a significant increase in monster SSJ Vegeta players..
I won't even say monster, but it seems like every other player has him on their team as an anchor or middle character. Dude's assist is just that much better than the rest of the cast. That leads to mad people using him cuz his assist takes less work and is easier to incorporate into combos. shyt's annoying and probably my biggest complaint about the game right now. Like I'm all about the idea of playing who you wanna play as, but it gets boring when you see teams with the same combination of character using the same type of combos/Vegeta assist. Like switch it up and be creative :heh:

They need to nerf his assist a lil. Maybe reduce the time he performs his attack and make the window harder to connect. I have heard people suggest that they should just buff all the other assist, but it ain't that easy lol. Some others also suggested that it would be dope if we could choose from like several assists of each character. Maybe we can see that in a future update cuz this franchise doesn't look to be going anywhere.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I won't even say monster, but it seems like every other player has him on their team as an anchor or middle character. Dude's assist is just that much better than the rest of the cast. That leads to mad people using him cuz his assist takes less work and is easier to incorporate into combos. shyt's annoying and probably my biggest complaint about the game right now. Like I'm all about the idea of playing who you wanna play as, but it gets boring when you see teams with the same combination of character using the same type of combos/Vegeta assist. Like switch it up and be creative :heh:

They need to nerf his assist a lil. Maybe reduce the time he performs his attack and make the window harder to connect. I have heard people suggest that they should just buff all the other assist, but it ain't that easy lol. Some others also suggested that it would be dope if we could choose from like several assists of each character. Maybe we can see that in a future update cuz this franchise doesn't look to be going anywhere.

Honestly it makes up for him being otherwise a weak character. I'd rather keep him the same.

I hope the normal version of Vegeta will be better.

I'm starting to see more Vegeta blue than ever though which is weird

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Honestly it makes up for him being otherwise a weak character. I'd rather keep him the same.

I hope the normal version of Vegeta will be better.

I'm starting to see more Vegeta blue than ever though which is weird
I feel the base versions of both Vegeta and Goku will be better. There's room for a lot of creativity for those 2. I'm actually pretty hyped for them :yeshrug:

And yeah I know what you mean about the random increase of Vegeta Blue's. Maybe more folks finally unlocked em, but it's funny cuz SSJ Vegeta is pretty much a better version of the character overall. I used to have Vegeta Blue on my squad, but ended up dropping him.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still check in pretty often...

also, Zamasu having a float is bullshyt in this game. :hhh: yal don't even know how hard it was to deal with that kind of shyt in blazblue - and that game had bursts and way more defensive options

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I still check in pretty often...

also, Zamasu having a float is bullshyt in this game. :hhh: yal don't even know how hard it was to deal with that kind of shyt in blazblue - and that game had bursts and way more defensive options

This game has dragon rush. You cant block during flight. I highly doubt it'll be useful outside of neat block strings.