Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Bardock is pretty dope. He fits my play style more than Broly.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
What level are y’all nikkas? Been at Demon for a minute. Gotta get back on this shyt
Android on the verge of becoming SSJ2. Been busy and haven't been playing this game as much let alone ranked lately.

Ranked in this game is good but weird cuz of the match ups you be getting. There have been times when I've been matched up with brehs that are my same rank, but have played over 800-1000 games. Like how are you still ranked this low after all those games :why::mjlol: One of the over 1000 game brehs had a light blue square. Apparently that's the lowest color you can get :wow:
The match ups are done really well tho for the most part IMO :ehh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Been Demon for a min. Think i hit a ceiling. Im either stomping people or getting stomped. No real in between.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Broly players are getting way better and he's starting to become a pain in the ass
I've gotten better at manual extended air combos and I've been destroying players online

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Broly players are getting way better and he's starting to become a pain in the ass
I've gotten better at manual extended air combos and I've been destroying players online

He's been tough to figure out when he's open..

With almost all of his attacks being armored he's getting to be ridiculous.. I've figured out certain ways to attack him but I've yet to see somebody play great with him so I can't call it just yet..

Bardock is fukking ridiculous..

I'm starting to see Tien get a ton of play now too