Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I haven't played since I got monster hunter
Put this on last night
Got washed 8 times in a row
The skill gap has raised so much :damn:
shyt you miss a few days and it can be tough :huhldup:

Still need to get on MH. I created my character and that's about it lol. This game been my focus for now :wow:

Also, how many of you brehs gonna be rocking with Bardock and how many with Broly? Imma get the season pass and cop both, but will prob try to put Bardock on my squad. Dude seems mad fun and my style of fighter.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo how do you get these dramatic finishes to pop up? Do they not happen in ranked or something?

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Depends on the characters playing against each other and who takes out who at the end.
Also, you have to pick the right stage that correspond with the finish and you have to end the match with a heavy attack :mjcry:. Edit: Just found out that Freiza dramatic finish is triggered by using a vanish attack since his heavy has unique properties.

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

No Jiren No Caufila No Kefla No Toppo. This obvious confirms a season 2 for all the ToP characters.

Yeah I saw this last night. It's been pretty obvious for a while now that we're gonna be getting those characters for season 1. With me playing with Frieza on my squad now, I'm curious to how Cooler is gonna play like. 17 should be a good addition as well. Good thing about Vegito and fused Zamasu is that mad folks are gonna wanna play them due to their popularity, which should hopefully bring more variety instead of the constant flow of Goku Blacks. And I ain't mad at the base Goku/Vegeta forms. Like I said, those are prob gonna be unique characters and could be sleeper hits. Might be the best DLC out of the season 1 bunch :yeshrug:

And the update last night included Bardock and Broly, but they're still locked on the character select screen :francis:. Heard there's a chance you can get em early on Xbox if you set your region to EU or Japan or something. Could be wrong tho.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally played with Broly a bit, hes a toned down 16, his options are limited without beam assists, but hes mad fun. His lvl 1 super also teleports you to the opponent on DHC so i can possibly see some extended combos using that just like gohans super.

Without really playing with him though I can tell Bardock is the better character between the 2 but Broly is def funner to play