Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always skip intros, but letting yours play and skipping the opponent's is some smug shyt :mjlol:

i let them play for the first round but that shyt is wild disrespectful if you just gonna let yours play out and x mines out, thats how you catch a quick namekian fade
full

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
My team right now is Goku Black/ Android 21/Trunks. I had to drop Hit because he just wasn't working out for me. After trying out an all girl team with Frieza I found out that Android 21 is really good, she actually does most of the work for my team, and fits my play style since her jump H is a pizza cutter move.

After going 12-0 in ranked I lost a lot and got to like a 30 something% win average. Right now I'm closing back to 50% after switching up my team, learning when I can press buttons, and getting down some BnBs that can be worked into different combos. Right now my only issue is trying to find a game quickly and have something that isn't 2 bars. It is frustrating when people rage quit on me that have a higher rank and better win percentage.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so nice right now.

I'll probably body 90% of ya'll :ehh:

Finally figured out Gotenks 5000 damage 1 meter extendo combo :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Game needs serious fixing online. It's a cool game and all, but I won't even think about playing seriously until the online works better. I'll possibly play at locals tho, since offline doesn't feel like wearing weights underwater like the online does.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rage quitting is severe right now. Even people who play solidly be rage quitting. :snoop:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Evo is gonna be crazy... I'm already seeing some crazy shyt being done in this game I didn't think was possible.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
My team right now is Goku Black/ Android 21/Trunks. I had to drop Hit because he just wasn't working out for me. After trying out an all girl team with Frieza I found out that Android 21 is really good, she actually does most of the work for my team, and fits my play style since her jump H is a pizza cutter move.

After going 12-0 in ranked I lost a lot and got to like a 30 something% win average. Right now I'm closing back to 50% after switching up my team, learning when I can press buttons, and getting down some BnBs that can be worked into different combos. Right now my only issue is trying to find a game quickly and have something that isn't 2 bars. It is frustrating when people rage quit on me that have a higher rank and better win percentage.

Yo watch ya mouth disrespeting Lord Frizea!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I fukking suck right now. I am only legit with black goku and yamcha. Switching lags for me