Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kid buu is ridiculous, he is definitely my carry character. Can't tell you how many times I've came out on top of 1v3 situations. His crouching medium > candy ball > level 3 super is straight up half your health :mjlol: mid range he is a complete monster. He definitely getting nerfed at some point.
The pressure I inflict with Kid Buu got players in turtle mode not knowing what to do.. he's literally everywhere :mjlol: his only weakness is his weak level 1 Ultras which in order to build up to the level 3+ Ultra you have to apply less pressure, his rolling bounce i consider his ultimate pressure attack specifically takes bars away

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Gonna lab Frieza day 1. His air combo into qcf S into level 1 super is just so ill looking

Ginyu was gonna be on my team but seeing how calling the Ginyu Force is based on order and not inputs is a little too much to deal with I feel. If you can set up his Body Change super easily, it might be worth it to just build meter with other characters and bring him in to mess things up for the opponent

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I didnt get to play a match, hen i did i got kicked out after the match literally started lol i dont see the hype with this game at all, MvC with DB characters...eh

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Is this new mission suppose to be beatable? Either I run out of time or Im getting one shotted and stun locked the entire fight :dead:

shanks

All Star
Daps
Any of you use an arcade stick? If so which one?

I'm new to fighting games and a stick looks fun to use so I was thinking of trying it out :yeshrug:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Is this new mission suppose to be beatable? Either I run out of time or Im getting one shotted and stun locked the entire fight :dead:
learn his moveset, you won't beat him in enough time otherwise. if your using a melee weapon stay close to him and hug his legs, watching speedruns will help you too.

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Any of you use an arcade stick? If so which one?

I'm new to fighting games and a stick looks fun to use so I was thinking of trying it out :yeshrug:
i use a mad catz soul calibur v soul edition stick from years back. played pad for most games even though i had it but i'm back relearning everything

best overall stick out imo is the Razer Panthera. a lot of top players in every fighting game use it, its easy to customize, decent size and weight, price isn't bad. if you're gonna get a stick, just get that one. don't get no entry level bullshyt or cheaper sub-par sticks like HORI Rap4, or Qanba Drone, etc etc.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
learn his moveset, you won't beat him in enough time otherwise. if your using a melee weapon stay close to him and hug his legs, watching speedruns will help you too.

I was using the Gunlance and yeah thats what I tried to do. Dude move 2 steps, knocked me down, then proceeded to body me :deadrose:
I had better luck with the Glaive but kept running outta time.