Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
It's crazy going back after finally playing and watching pre/closed beta footage how easy the pros made this game look. All those effortless manual combos and wall bounce juggles + assist mix-ups. I'm starting to understand why they let them get the game first :whew: it has way more depth than I first thought

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
It hasn't come out yet, we can't say either way. Off first impressions imo it's much more fun than any recent street fighter or mortal kombat games. Best dragon ball game off top because every character is viable and seemingly balanced.

It's easy to pick up and it's easily the best looking fighting game to date especially if you're a fan of dragon ball. They did so much fan service, it's a breath of fresh air for fighting games in general. Give it a few months to see where it goes tho, people haven't found out how to exploit and break the game yet. but maybe arcsys really have a classic on their hands.
I am glad this game is out for many systems but mainly the PC because i need a gaming machine real bad real soon like a 1080 + ryzen system

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:laff:

What fighting game is friendly to casuals?

I don't play fighting games, nor does most of the general public. The title is going to bring in casuals like myself who are in for a rude awakening. The genre is on it's last legs for a reason.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I don't play fighting games, nor does most of the general public. The title is going to bring in casuals like myself who are in for a rude awakening. The genre is on it's last legs for a reason.
We tried to warn yall
21YDpyd.png

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not very friendly to casual gamers. Considering cancelling my pre-order.
I think their answer to that was auto combos. They probably could've done more but didn't because they want the game to be played at tournaments

I agree tho. Casuals are in for a rude awakening

This is gonna be like MvC3 where a month after release ur getting hit with infinite combos in ranked

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It hasn't come out yet, we can't say either way. Off first impressions imo it's much more fun than any recent street fighter or mortal kombat games. Best dragon ball game off top because every character is viable and seemingly balanced.

It's easy to pick up and it's easily the best looking fighting game to date especially if you're a fan of dragon ball. They did so much fan service, it's a breath of fresh air for fighting games in general. Give it a few months to see where it goes tho, people haven't found out how to exploit and break the game yet. but maybe arcsys really have a classic on their hands.
Is it really that easy to pick up?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Is it really that easy to pick up?

I would say so...if you have any type experience with mvc games or guilty gear you'll be right at home. Arcsys games usually have some of the best tutorials and if you wanna play online there is gonna be tons of ppl who arent as good at fighting games and just dragon ball fans you can practice and get good with. Controls are simple, fireball forwards and backwards for most moves in the game, universal combos and once you learn how to buffer inputs you'll be gravy.

Of course once you get your rank up abit, all of that goes out the window...
:mjgrin: that skill wall gonna come swiftly so I'll stick with casual matches and offline.

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All it took for you fakkits to get upset was an opinion? No wonder the WHO declared it a health disorder.