Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
18 doesn't scare me nearly as much as Kid Buu. That little b*stard is everywhere when applying pressure - that's what I have a hard time dealing with. Dude can be completely out of reach and on your neck at the same time.

But I haven't seen people do too much with 17s assist like that either really.

Only person I seen use 18 like their suppose to is nakkiel, but he had time in the lab with her. Once we get a practice mode the game will change dramatically

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Kid buu is ridiculous, he is definitely my carry character. Can't tell you how many times I've came out on top of 1v3 situations. His crouching medium > candy ball > level 3 super is straight up half your health :mjlol: mid range he is a complete monster. He definitely getting nerfed at some point.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Kid buu is ridiculous, he is definitely my carry character. Can't tell you how many times I've came out on top of 1v3 situations. His crouching medium > candy ball > level 3 super is straight up half your health :mjlol: mid range he is a complete monster. He definitely getting nerfed at some point.
He's legit as fukk :why:

At least right now. He's got a great lockdown assist too

I was trying to block against a roided up Gohan while that assist was out and you can imagine how that went :snoop:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Do you only get one dragon rush per.combo? If i try two the input wont go through. I get a fireball instead?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think my squad for now is Vegeta, Piccolo, and Cell. The first 2 surprised me cuz I picked em on a whim. Dude's be sleeping on Piccolo :wow:

My squad atleast until the full roster gets here.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was getting my ass kicked today but for some reason I kept doing Vegeta's dive kick instead of his Big Bang Attack to end the combo. I think that was causing me to lose matches.

Game is fun as hell. Will be playing all day when it does come out.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
would you say that this is better than the mortal kombat / street fighter series? I know it is the first one officially made in the similar vain

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
would you say that this is better than the mortal kombat / street fighter series? I know it is the first one officially made in the similar vain

It hasn't come out yet, we can't say either way. Off first impressions imo it's much more fun than any recent street fighter or mortal kombat games. Best dragon ball game off top because every character is viable and seemingly balanced.

It's easy to pick up and it's easily the best looking fighting game to date especially if you're a fan of dragon ball. They did so much fan service, it's a breath of fresh air for fighting games in general. Give it a few months to see where it goes tho, people haven't found out how to exploit and break the game yet. but maybe arcsys really have a classic on their hands.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Wow they’ve really weren’t playing about that deadline. shyt kicked me outta the lobby right away mid match. Was about to get that W too :mjgrin:

Can’t wait for this game to drop so I can get some actual lab work in to feel out these characters more.

And those dudes that run the match back after getting their ass whooped, only to squeeze a win out the next match and not give another run back are some hoe ass pussies :pacspit: