Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Absolution was dope. Makes me want to play Inquisition again. But going to wait until we at least get a release date before i play again

Tevinter going to be fukked up with all the slavery and blood magic

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
They need to make this joint more linear like Origins, just perfect the dungeons and ambiances of the areas the open world s*** be too bloaty. Off-topic but I always :mjlol: when thinking back about the second game and how everytime you tried to empathize with the mage's oppression they turned out they were actually doing some bloodmage s*** :dead:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Been waiting YEARS to fukk these Tevinter nikkas up.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Insider Gaming sources, who have spoken to Insider Gaming under the request of anonymity have said that Dragon Age Dreadwolf might be further away than previous rumors have suggested.

• The game still lacks features;
  • Dragon Age Dreadwolf moved from its intended multiplayer components to a single-player experience;
  • These multiplayer components are still 'felt' to some extent in the current version of the game (feels like Destiny);
  • Dreadwolf has a lot of similarities with previous games in the franchise;
  • You can recruit members to your team;
  • You cannot control your team members, but you can issue commands to cast abilities;
  • Combat will be hack n' slash-like and will be like Final Fantasy XV;
  • The release date is totally unknown (maybe 2024).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Massive gameplay leak

Alright, so now to what is in the video. It's about 20 minutes of gameplay involving one segment/dungeon. The entire gameplay is set within the the Gray Warden fortress HQ of Weisshaupt. That's what the location text literally says. Now again, the gameplay is alpha so there isn't a whole lot of detail and there are missing textures for a lot of elements. Basically, buildings and whatnot are all modeled and textured but the skybox itself is very dark and makes it seem as though the entire fortress is underground, although it is clearly not. I suspect the skybox could contain some giant world event, similar to the Breach, they hadn't finished.

The player character is an Elvish "Knight" Class (the character screen actually says they are a mid-level Grey Warden), they've got a sword and a shield. They also have two party members, another knight dude and a female dwarf rogue. I suspect both models are placeholders and they won't actually look like they do in the final game. Darkspawn are currently attacking Weisshaupt and there are roots all over the place alongside Red Lyrium popping up here and there. Oddly, the darkspawn also apparently are infused with Red Lyrium and have Red Lyrium attacks and some have red eyes. The objective is to fight through the Darkspawn to get to the library, but as you are doing so there is also a big ass dragon attacking from above. Because, you know, it is Dragon Age. And the dragon creates occasional environmental and traversal hazards. It ends once you reach the library, close the gates, and then come face to face with the dragon. It appears you are then supposed to try and chain the dragon up, but it ends before the player completes that. There is no audio and while there are subtitles, they are mostly glitched and frozen so you can't tell what people are saying during cutscenes or combat.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I like what I see, just hope the story and characters are decent because they're what really locked me in for DAI.