Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
One news that stung me was the decision to abandon the Dragon Age Keep. I get it but that killed my motivation to start another Inquistion playthrough and bushed all the other different world states I had. :martin: Gonna take a look at the Inquisition tapestry for my main run and take cliffs for when Veilguard comes out...

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One news that stung me was the decision to abandon the Dragon Age Keep. I get it but that killed my motivation to start another Inquistion playthrough and bushed all the other different world states I had. :martin: Gonna take a look at the Inquisition tapestry for my main run and take cliffs for when Veilguard comes out...
Damn, when did this news come out?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:why: What do this mean for the world state

Do None of the past game choices matter now?:gucci:

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I thought the graphics and animation look fantastic, how is anyone saying this looks last gen :what:

My only concern is it looks linear, I really hope it opens up like in inquisition

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This looks good :damn: :damn:
Caught me off guard… I never played any dragon age games but I love rpgs.. do I need to play the old ones before this