Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
6 months is like nothing, thats bug testing phase. What we see here is what we’re getting

To be fair if they're showing this today, this build isn't recent. It's something stable for presentation purposes. Probably months old.

I don't expect the graphics to look completely different or anything but I doubt the finished product, especially on PC, will look exactly the same as this.

Fred.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I'm impressed. Really. Game is beautiful. Combat is swift, fluid. My overall gripe with the gameplay footage is just, the game is TOO pretty. It's missing the grimey feel. Lime even after the battles with the monsters and demons, the characters still looked clean and perfect. Where is the cloth degradation, the blood on the face and weapons. Inquisition had that. After fights, your weapons, clothes and body would degrade with blood. A minor quirk but this shyt is too pretty.

Otherwise, day 1 cop. Preorder Deluxe edition. Romancing Neve
Told these unfaithful ass nikkas it would be good :youngsabo:, but naw we're not in the age of gritt anymore. Liven this world up and make it look good.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:russ:that was mass effect 2 that one feel like it was inspire by gear of war.
:mjlol:Mass Effect 2 was the perfect balance imo. 10/10 classic, and the best in the series (even though the first is damn close). Mass Effect 3 was a straight up 3rd person shooter.

:mjlol:EA has this weird thing where they make everything arcadey.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Don't like how they changed it to a straight up action game. They did the same thing to Mass Effect by the 3rd one.

standard fare. sale cop

source.gif

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks very "okay".

It basically looks like a late generation last generation game.
Wouldn't be surprised if mid development they just ditched ps4/xbone and focused on current generation consoles only.

I'll cop at a later but after anthem, I'm fully committed TO NEVER buying another bioware game day one.