Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

Daps
Seems like the reactionary cac nilhists were being reactionary nilhists again. The art direction looks consistent with previous games.

I haven't trusted a cgi game trailer since 03 when Fable dropped.

Goofies been whining about DA's art direction like they're accredited animators with an opinion that actually means something for literal decades now. It's ironic cause almost all of the ones who been parroting this bullshyt are Awakening stans... which is THE ugliest, dustiest, most dull and uninspired Meideval Fantasy RPG released this century bar NONE. :mjlol::unimpressed: Another GOTY sweep incoming in this dead ass year, Bioware byke to save us just in time :blessed::blessed::blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Goofies been whining about DA's art direction like they're accredited animators with an opinion that actually mean something for literal decades. It's ironic cause almost all of the ones who been parroting this bullshyt are Awakening stans... which is THE ugliest, dustiest, most dull and uninspired Meideval Fantasy RPG released this century bar NONE. :mjlol::unimpressed: Another GOTY sweep incoming in this dead ass year, Bioware byke to save us just in time :blessed::blessed::blessed:
bruh the first trailer for this in ages was basically dragon suicide squad

any fingerwagging can go right back in the holster. that shyt was ass lol - and the damage control/reaction matches exactly that. at least they're paying attention

Daps
bruh the first trailer for this in ages was basically dragon suicide squad

any fingerwagging can go right back in the holster. that shyt was ass lol - and the damage control/reaction matches exactly that. at least they're paying attention

Brehs have literally washed the "THIS IS THE NEW SHIIIIIIIIT" MARILYN MANSON TRAILER from Origins out of their memory banks now I see. :russ::dead::dead::dead: Dragon Age BEEN had corny ass pre-rendered CGI trailers completely non-representative of the final product since Obama was in fukkin office... please spare me the theatrics. :unimpressed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I knew they weren't gonna leave them out but it sounds like the Inq. has a big role to play in this. I'm gonna protect the homie by any means necessry.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Brehs have literally washed the "THIS IS THE NEW SHIIIIIIIIT" MARILYN MANSON TRAILER from Origins out of their memory banks now I see. :russ::dead::dead::dead: Dragon Age BEEN had corny ass pre-rendered CGI trailers completely non-representative of the final product since Obama was in fukkin office... please spare me the theatrics. :unimpressed:

they got a girl doing the sisqo/jagged edge out of a portal with overwatch splash themes lol

that shyt looked ridiculous along with the goofy ass bar fight introduction all around - and that kind of marketing always gets slapped on shyt that big publishers don't know how to market. "its gamers overreacting!" has somehow turned into the laziest counter-argument on the internet.

you saying that trailer looked good or nah? because if you think it looks great, then cool. that's literally fine.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like the reactionary cac nilhists were being reactionary nilhists again. The art direction looks consistent with previous games.

I haven't trusted a cgi game trailer since 03 when Fable dropped.

Overreacting to CGI trailers without a frame of actual gameplay: a tradition unlike any other. :wow:

Goofies been whining about DA's art direction like they're accredited animators with an opinion that actually means something for literal decades now. It's ironic cause almost all of the ones who been parroting this bullshyt are Awakening stans... which is THE ugliest, dustiest, most dull and uninspired Meideval Fantasy RPG released this century bar NONE. :mjlol::unimpressed: Another GOTY sweep incoming in this dead ass year, Bioware byke to save us just in time :blessed::blessed::blessed:

I love Origins more than anyone should, and even I gotta admit that the bolded is pure facts. Origins was the video game equivalent of that jumpoff every breh has had that is straight hit, but you somehow found out will clean fukk you into wondering how the hell Friday night turned into Saturday brunch hours. It's a reason they're on the roster, but it it sure the fukk ain't looks. :mjlol:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Overreacting to CGI trailers without a frame of actual gameplay: a tradition unlike any other. :wow:

I love Origins more than anyone should, and even I gotta admit that the bolded is pure facts. Origins was the video game equivalent of that jumpoff every breh has had that is straight hit, but you somehow found out will clean fukk you into wondering how the hell Friday night turned into Saturday brunch hours. It's a reason they're on the roster, but it it sure the fukk ain't looks. :mjlol:
I think it speaks more to the lack of good will BioWare has amassed over the last couple of years. People have zero faith in them, let us hope they deliver with this game.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't say I was a fan of the trailer or the characters that were highlighted, but I'm gonna see what it's all about tomorrow.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Niccas seeing 20 seconds of them walking in the some outside corridor and now Bioware is back?

:ld: Nah breh, it just brought folks back to cautiously optimistic.

With the crumbs they've dropped so far it seems like they haven't abandoned the tone of the series and that was my main problem with the trailer they released yesterday.

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Info from Dragon Age YouTube

dragon-age-youtube-confirms-spoilers-returns-physically-and-v0-83pz642jrs5d1.jpeg
a96cuohxos5d1.jpeg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Niccas seeing 20 seconds of them walking in the some outside corridor and now Bioware is back?

Yea I’m :dead: at that

Ultimately we all want this game to be great.

After incubating for years, hopefully it’ll turn out not just ok but sensational like BG3 was.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

"Elden Ring" DLC drops in 9 days, let's not be silly here.

Fred.