Dragon Age: The Veilguard (October 31, 2024)

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Yep that's the footage I remember. I lost all hope for the game. I'm keeping an eye on it only in hopes that something changes, but my hopes for this game have already been dashed.

Edit:

Oh snap I was catching up to the rest of the thread. Just saw the new trailer and name change. Sheesh. Not off to a good start. But this didn't do anything to change my perspective. I'm still of the thought that this will be highly disappointing.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that Hawke could be sacrificed made me realize we are never gonna get that team up of all your custom characters from three games in the last game :mjcry:

Imagine having a party full of the silent Warden, sarcastic Hawke, one armed annoyed Inquisitor, and whoever this Mfer is.

So much history and potential quips :ohlawd:

But no, we get the C team of discarded hero shooter characters.

Breh, I knew the dream was dead when I realized the option to have The Warden make it out of Origins alive wasn't actually the default option. They tried to cover their tracks with that one so hard that even if your Warden survives, Witch Hunt gave them another off ramp to take the living Warden out of the picture.

It's just hilarious to me that they decided the continuity characters should be almost everyone else. shyt is low key a series about Leliana's absolutely massive glow up (depending on your choices) more than anything else. :dead:

shyt done turned into "What if Forrest Gump had dragons in it?" with Varric at this point. :dead:

Scout Harding can upgrade from an almost entirely unnecessary and skippable side character/jumpoff for people who managed to fukk up how relationships work with other characters to seemingly key non party member NPC status, but you can't get a letter back from The Warden. :dead:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
The more I think about it the more I think The Veilguard is something ChatGPT would've came up with :francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
fukk what y'all talking about, this is a day one purchase

Hopefully.
full