Daps
I hate the Fade with a passion :scust:

When I first got to it I think I stopped playing for almost a year :scust:

Matter fact, I think I'm still there :scust:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You trolling right? The combat is 99% pressing the same buttons over and over again.
:comeon:

Name a game where you DON'T press the same buttons over and over again. You play the game with a controller. Don't act like you don't know how to read. I didn't say "pressing the same buttons over and over". That's what YOU said. I said hack and slash. There is a difference. DA:I isn't hack and slash.

Carry on.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You trolling right? The combat is 99% pressing the same buttons over and over again.
it's 'real-time with pause' combat, which is basically a compromise to make turn-based combat less tedious. it's a direct descendant of games like Balder's Gate

it's not meant to be an Action RPG like Dark Souls or The Witcher

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reaver was only fun on hard, with the option that makes all enemies stay at your level, the random boss thing enabled, and all that other random shyt

you'll crush everything otherwise.

Hold up, what? :dwillhuh:

Is this something new they added? One of my main beefs with the game, and basically the only reason I didn't finish it, is because I was so overpowered against everything in the game. And the crafted weapon I made was far better than anything I'd found.

Fred.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hold up, what? :dwillhuh:

Is this something new they added? One of my main beefs with the game, and basically the only reason I didn't finish it, is because I was so overpowered against everything in the game. And the crafted weapon I made was far better than anything I'd found.

Fred.
Yeah, its something new.

There's a bunch of options they give you that mix up the gameplay now compared to when it released.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, its something new.

There's a bunch of options they give you that mix up the gameplay now compared to when it released.

Where is the option available? I played a bit earlier and didn't see anything about it.

Fred.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In retrospect I think the game was overrated. Was a big fan of it but it was pretty repetitive. Despite having a cool as villain you rarely get any exposure on him and there is a huge ass gap between the first time you interact and the next time you do.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
In retrospect I think the game was overrated. Was a big fan of it but it was pretty repetitive. Despite having a cool as villain you rarely get any exposure on him and there is a huge ass gap between the first time you interact and the next time you do.
wow

I thought the biggest problem with DA:I's story was the weak villain tbh

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We need a DA:4 thread

:stopitslime:ME:A ran me to another franchise

My very first playthrough was on Nightmare and I was knight enchanter. The game became significantly less stressful as I became more powerful. However, until you make it to Skyhold and get to choose your classifications playing a mage on Nightmare is a bytch!! Most my battles consisted of hit and run guerrilla tactics and I died plenty of times but I was able to make it :whew:

But I think the game is totally different now they added that chest where you can share weapons,armor, etc between different playthroughs. shyt like that can make a world of difference if you have the right gear on hand. And some of the bonus effects you can add to gear can make you OP FAST, by allowing you acces to an assortment of skills from different specification trees.

Golden Nug

I wish I could rep you, breh :krs:

I didn't know about this

Damn, I"m 129 into my 2nd playthrough and my original DA:I run was only 105.

:dwillhuh: I'm prolly only 75% done with the main storyline, damn

Daps
Idk what it is about dragon age but the only one I ever fukked with was the first one. It was so fukkin dope.

2nd one just killed everything I thought was cool about it.

Inquisition was something that I quit after a few hours, I tried to give it a chance but idk man, I just said fukk it. Bioware just been fukking me since drago age 2 and mass effect 3's ending. I can't enjoy their shyt anymore.