Dragon Age Inquisition is mad underrated

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
personal classic

I remember a lot of ppl saying it wasn't better than the witcher 3...
I disagree
Nah. It's not. Dragon Age Inquisition was probably my most anticipated game of all time. I hated The Witcher 2.

DAI was a good game. But it doesn't fukking touch The Witcher 3. It's just an inferior product. Doesn't make it bad. I still enjoyed it and beat it twice, but The Witcher 3 is better at everything except maybe combat, but that's because I love DA combat.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Try it. One of my favorite games of all time. You'll know pretty quickly when playing if it's your cup of tea. And if you're playing on PC, you NEED the Skip the Fade mod. Just trust me

I fukked with the Fade tho breh :deadmanny:

I can imagine nikkas face when they played a non-Mage origin and then pick Mage for their NG+. I can picture the :why:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I been through the fade in like 3 different playthroughs. shyt is kinda annoying, but not so bad when you figure it out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah I wonder if any1 who is saying this is dope played Origins. Inquisition to me was a waste of my time and money. Never got the payoff that I got from Origins. Inquisition was super linear and your choices didnt mean anything. Hell, you barely had any choices period.
I'm all for respecting opinions and stuff but shyt like this man....

Incorrect as fukk. ALL of your choices from DA1, DA1Origins, DA2, and ALL OF THE fukkING DLC affects your playthrough in DA:I

There's even a fukking app that bioware felt necessary to develop to make sure that people's saves not only carried over properly, but it allowed players to MODIFY the consequences of those playthroughs on the spot instead of going through an entire run. It even allowed players new to the series to get a better understanding of the previous events and make some key worldshaping decisions before entering DA:I.
The Dragon Age Keep
Dragon Age Keep

Like, whatever - you don't like the story, gameplay interface, developer, etc. Cool. Don't just say BULLshyt for the sake of saying BULLshyt though man. :camby: Somebody out there might legit enjoy this or be looking for real input. What's the point of lying? About a game?

:rudy:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I loved DA:I especially how the things you did on the map mattered

Meeting and doing a mission with my character from DA2 was dope as hell

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I never played the first two dragon ages so i cant compare. Cant wait for the next tho... anticipation is real

llt23

All Star
Daps
I'm all for respecting opinions and stuff but shyt like this man....

Incorrect as fukk. ALL of your choices from DA1, DA1Origins, DA2, and ALL OF THE fukkING DLC affects your playthrough in DA:I

There's even a fukking app that bioware felt necessary to develop to make sure that people's saves not only carried over properly, but it allowed players to MODIFY the consequences of those playthroughs on the spot instead of going through an entire run. It even allowed players new to the series to get a better understanding of the previous events and make some key worldshaping decisions before entering DA:I.
The Dragon Age Keep
Dragon Age Keep

Like, whatever - you don't like the story, gameplay interface, developer, etc. Cool. Don't just say BULLshyt for the sake of saying BULLshyt though man. :camby: Somebody out there might legit enjoy this or be looking for real input. What's the point of lying? About a game?

:rudy:

Really think this is a false narrative. All of that and yet at the end of the day the game itself barely let you make any significant choices. Even the small decisions were really limited. Im comparing it directly to Origins which I thought was excellent. This is like saying Bioware did a good job with Mass Effect 3 since it carried over all your stuff from the other games. All of the stuff carried over in Inquisition was super insignificant to the gameplay, instead of saying bullshyt this and that, wheres the examples of anything mattering? One of the best parts of Origins was the end where you had your army run through motherfukkers, and that was your real army you recruited, mad motherfukkers from diff places. This game doesnt give you anything like that. Just felt lazy to me. Its a newer game yet it felt like it went backwards. Just my opinion. Like I said I loved Origins so I copped this expecting something similar. This game to me felt more like a checklist of stuff to do. And whatever if someone wants to get into the series they start from Origins anyway which to me was one of the best 360 games so Im not saying the series is awful.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Really think this is a false narrative. All of that and yet at the end of the day the game itself barely let you make any significant choices. Even the small decisions were really limited. Im comparing it directly to Origins which I thought was excellent. This is like saying Bioware did a good job with Mass Effect 3 since it carried over all your stuff from the other games. All of the stuff carried over in Inquisition was super insignificant to the gameplay, instead of saying bullshyt this and that, wheres the examples of anything mattering? One of the best parts of Origins was the end where you had your army run through motherfukkers, and that was your real army you recruited, mad motherfukkers from diff places. This game doesnt give you anything like that. Just felt lazy to me. Its a newer game yet it felt like it went backwards. Just my opinion. Like I said I loved Origins so I copped this expecting something similar. This game to me felt more like a checklist of stuff to do. And whatever if someone wants to get into the series they start from Origins anyway which to me was one of the best 360 games so Im not saying the series is awful.
By the end of DA:I, I had put in a motion a New World Elven Order because of how much I leaned towards the Elves and the Fade. After the betrayal at the end, the rest of the world went to the Dwarves of all groups begging for help.

Compared to Mass Effect 3 where I picked the red option.

Surely you see how comparing ME3's choices to DA is silly.