Dragon Age Inquisition is mad underrated

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Gameplay was meh TBH but Trespasser DLC got me hyped for the next game.

Iron Bull got bodied :mjcry: Disbanded the Inquisition and gathered the homies to body Solas.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Change the title to 'grossly over-rated' and you got it right. I hated it when it came out, and TW3 makes it look even worse.
:manny:
You could make an objective argument regarding the combat being better in DAI (it wasn't much good in either game) but TW3 was superior in terms of dialogue, characters, missions, side quests, graphics, world building etc.
Still havent finished witcher 3 but im not in a rush to play it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I never beat it, but the game is good. I just didn't like it more than Origins and I had a stigma attached to the game because of that. Also I played a Mage and the MP system was trash in my opinion, game's combat and progression wasn't doing it for me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wild underrated imo

Honestly, a much better end to a trilogy than Mass Effect 3 story-wise imo. shyt mattered - and in Trespasser :whew: decisions already had strong consequences. The patches that added to the enemy diversity, leveling, etc were huge additions as well. Its a bit unfair, but its a much better product now than it was at release.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Sad to say I've never played the Dragon Age series. How does is compare to Mass Effect :ld:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sad to say I've never played the Dragon Age series. How does is compare to Mass Effect :ld:
1 was amazing
2 was a disappointment
3 was better than 2 but not as good as 1

Mass Effect 1 was great
Mass effect 2 was amazing
Mass effect 3 was great (minus the ending)

Mass Effect > DA

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
which one did you like better fallout 4 or dragon age..

witcher 3 is a goat so I know Dragon age aint fukking with that.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
1 was amazing
2 was a disappointment
3 was better than 2 but not as good as 1

Mass Effect 1 was great
Mass effect 2 was amazing
Mass effect 3 was great (minus the ending)

Mass Effect > DA
Does the first still hold up today?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could make an objective argument regarding the combat being better in DAI (it wasn't much good in either game) but TW3 was superior in terms of dialogue, characters, missions, side quests, graphics, world building etc.
that's cool but i have no itch to ever play that game again it was boring to me. its well written yes, dope side quest absolutely but the world world was boring, and i could give two fukks about the characters they weren't special to me. dai had me replaying multiple times, i found the combat dope and obviously more varied since its more rpg. plus you dont have to play the game in real time so to speak, if u choose u can play it like the first da which i did for a playthrough

llt23

All Star
Daps
Trash gameplay.

Origins >>>>>>>>>

Yeah I wonder if any1 who is saying this is dope played Origins. Inquisition to me was a waste of my time and money. Never got the payoff that I got from Origins. Inquisition was super linear and your choices didnt mean anything. Hell, you barely had any choices period.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Yeah I wonder if any1 who is saying this is dope played Origins. Inquisition to me was a waste of my time and money. Never got the payoff that I got from Origins. Inquisition was super linear and your choices didnt mean anything. Hell, you barely had any choices period.

I couldn't even care about the story choices because I was so flabbergasted about how gimped the gameplay was my entire 20 hours until I uninstalled for good