Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Gonna make a Solasmancer and shyt on your inquisitor again. :troll:
Bring it breh. My femquisitor already has a patreon account and orders for my screenshots are through the roof. I might end up breaking the internet once my romance videos with Sera goes on sale :troll:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I am taking my time to explore things in this play through and there was a lot of things that I missed. Like I didn't even explore the whole left side of the exalted plains besides the western ramparts. It's almost a shame honestly but there really is not much incentive to really explore past getting enough levels to progress the story missions.

Every game has some things here and there you would miss on your first or second play through but this game has A LOT of things. I wish they were able to tie more of the side missions to the actual story. Or be able to convert all the power I accumulated into gold or influence.

I watched both of her videos about things she wished she knew and it's definitely helped me during this play through.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bring it breh. My femquisitor already has a patreon account and orders for my screenshots are through the roof. I might end up breaking the internet once my romance videos with Sera goes on sale :troll:

Made a thot for Solas :dame: and my final run for the game.
MleK9wH.jpg
kkMWI31.jpg

Had a :flabbynsick: time in the CC. Once I was done, I realized she looks a lot like one of my previous builds :snoop:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Made a thot for Solas :dame: and my final run for the game.
MleK9wH.jpg
kkMWI31.jpg

Had a :flabbynsick: time in the CC. Once I was done, I realized she looks a lot like one of my previous builds :snoop:

So this is it for you breh? Are you going to do any side missions? Or are you just going to stick with the main story? What is the most amount of hours you put into this game? :lupe:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So this is it for you breh? Are you going to do any side missions? Or are you just going to stick with the main story? What is the most amount of hours you put into this game? :lupe:

Yeah, I think I'm gonna try to do Jaws of Hakkon and The Descent DLC. I'll do a very few of the side quests. I'm gonna focus on maxing out character relationships. Gonna do something I haven't done for the Wicked Hearts mission. I'm up to 24 hours right now.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I think I'm gonna try to do Jaws of Hakkon and The Descent DLC. I'll do a very few of the side quests. I'm gonna focus on maxing out character relationships. Gonna do something I haven't done for the Wicked Hearts mission. I'm up to 24 hours right now.
On my run I am trying to do more of the side quests. I didnt know you could get rare items by completing the those star globes. I tried to defeat more of the Dragons too until the Sandy Howler humbled me something serious. I will be back for it when I get a bigger sword

I am also trying to max out the character relationships too. Sera and Vivienne have the best banters. Sera had me rolling when she coughed and called Viv a bytch. It was so random yet so true :wow:

Vivienne had her own ether for Sera in a way that only she can deliver:

Sera is certainly a colorful character. Like a poisonous toad. Only without the manners
:picard:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
On my run I am trying to do more of the side quests. I didnt know you could get rare items by completing the those star globes. I tried to defeat more of the Dragons too until the Sandy Howler humbled me something serious. I will be back for it when I get a bigger sword

I am also trying to max out the character relationships too. Sera and Vivienne have the best banters. Sera had me rolling when she coughed and called Viv a bytch. It was so random yet so true :wow:

Vivienne had her own ether for Sera in a way that only she can deliver:

Sera is certainly a colorful character. Like a poisonous toad. Only without the manners
:picard:

:russ: I remember that banter.

I'm gonna put them together again after I get Dorian and Iron Bull to culo blast each other. :dame:

I'm gonna clap all the dragons in this game too, that's why I'm thinking of coping Jaws Of Hakkon. All of them getting that work. Blackwall can be a Terminator when he's spec'd right. Breh took no damage when we killed the Dragon in Crestwood :wow:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:russ: I remember that banter.

I'm gonna put them together again after I get Dorian and Iron Bull to culo blast each other. :dame:

I'm gonna clap all the dragons in this game too, that's why I'm thinking of coping Jaws Of Hakkon. All of them getting that work. Blackwall can be a Terminator when he's spec'd right. Breh took no damage when we killed the Dragon in Crestwood :wow:

what_6.gif

You can set your companions up with each other? Dude is named Iron Bull...I didn't think he was that way...

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
what_6.gif

You can set your companions up with each other? Dude is named Iron Bull...I didn't think he was that way...

:dame: Yep. Just have them two in your party and after a few banters they'll be a couple.

You can get Cole some p*ssy depending on your choice and I think Blackwall gets at Josephine too but I'm not sure if it's after the Inq. encouraging it tho.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished my final run just in time for God Of War.

JR4qkJf.jpg

8fAakow.jpg

LNvLv77.jpg

jMnk7ut.jpg

gO0m83X.jpg

hk0ckUG.jpg

wbHZNbb.jpg

s5TdDVO.jpg

c2O2kgZ.jpg

c99NNpO.jpg

Leliana the Divine and hardened.
Cullen opened a rehab for Lyrium junkies.
Grey Wardens thrown in the bushes
Blackwall off death row fully pardoned
Cole getting p*ssy from Thedas' Katy Perry
Inquisitor got her best friend Dorian spreading his cheeks for Bull :dame:
Inquisition disbanded and it's on sight for Solas. Hell hath no fury like an elf bytch scorned :demonic:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This franchise was absolutely disappointing, I was hoping they would do something with the God child story but they didn’t do shyt.