Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why my guy gotta fukk Cassandra? Cass seems like a total bytch. Like she'd tell you to lay on your back and put your legs up in the air so she can fukk you even though you're the one with the penis. Still all the other options for the male are either bisexuals or straight up gay.

I ain't conservative or nothing but Damn why can't we have more traditional relationship options? Why can't my dude fukk the black Maleficent chick or that ugly elf chick?

Meanwhile if you play as a woman you can bag that elf guy if your an elf or Cullen if you're an elf or human and neither has a revolving door sexuality. I'm not for all this bisexual crap. I want a chick that only wants men.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Deluxe PC version has hit the innanet, if you know what I mean :mjpls:
No crack yet and the encryption is this new shyt that lords of the fallen and fifa 15 used. It took a long time to crack those, so don't expect this to be playable before launch. I already copped it anyway but I don't think I would have been able to resist if it was out this weekend.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Why my guy gotta fukk Cassandra? Cass seems like a total bytch. Like she'd tell you to lay on your back and put your legs up in the air so she can fukk you even though you're the one with the penis. Still all the other options for the male are either bisexuals or straight up gay.

I ain't conservative or nothing but Damn why can't we have more traditional relationship options? Why can't my dude fukk the black Maleficent chick or that ugly elf chick?

Meanwhile if you play as a woman you can bag that elf guy if your an elf or Cullen if you're an elf or human and neither has a revolving door sexuality. I'm not for all this bisexual crap. I want a chick that only wants men.
There is a non party member that you can romance that is traditional. I was disappointed that the black mage wasn't romaceble to though

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've never cared about romance in Bioware games. Only ever bothered to do them in the Mass Effect trilogy.
But the PC approach they take to appeal to homosexuals is comical.
Literally every player was bi in DA2.
:mjlol:
I read that the lead writer is gay so it makes sense now.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Just preordered at gamestop. I would have went digital but this plus GTA would have raped my internet cap :whoa: :pacspit: comcast

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There is a non party member that you can romance that is traditional. I was disappointed that the black mage wasn't romaceble to though
As a man if you want a woman it's either the bisexual adviser Josephine or the straight Cassandra.

Meanwhile if you play as a bisexual female elf you have like 6 options (Iron Bull, Cullen, Solas, Josephine, Sera, Blackwall)
A heterosexual female has 3 straight options (Cullen, Solas *if you're an elf*, Blackwall) and then 2 bisexual ones (Iron Bull Josephine)
A bisexual man has 4 options 1 gay (Dorian) 1 straight (Cassandra) 2 Bisexual (Josephine and Iron Bull)

For some reason playing as a man that is either gay or straight you only have 2 options and 1 option that's exclusively the same sexual orientation as you.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No crack yet and the encryption is this new shyt that lords of the fallen and fifa 15 used. It took a long time to crack those, so don't expect this to be playable before launch. I already copped it anyway but I don't think I would have been able to resist if it was out this weekend.
post-50255-god-damn-you-all-to-hell-gif-I-rH9G.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall gotta pretend to sound sick? I got 81 sick hours I just call in and tell my supervisor I'm taking a sick day. The winter is coming though don't know If I wanna burn 8 sick hours to play a game that's long as hell. Will probably just play sparingly until I get to my time off the following week.
Yea.

because... you know... not all of us make 6 figures .. have certs and drive ferrari's like you.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yea.

because... you know... not all of us make 6 figures .. have certs and drive ferrari's like you.
I'm very far from rich. I make like $21 an hour a pretty average wage. I drive a 12 year old car with 120,000 miles on it that my parents gave to me years ago when they got a new car. Have no certs (I should have gotten them but when I got a full time job I gave up on them).

If you do the math I only male almost $4000 a month when you factor in my average 5 hours of OT a week. So I take home $3100 a month after taxes. After I pay all my bills I only have about $2400 a month to work with. I just don't have any real responsibilities and all my monthly expenses add up to less than $700 a month so that $2400 I can be totally irresponsible with it and I've been so far. All that will stop next year though.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just pre-ordered. Think the preload for the Quad starts tomorrow.
I won't be able to play much until after this week but it'll be worth the wait.