Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just played on EA access :whew: Feels like skyrim mixed with mass effect. Feels a lot faster than the old dragon age games. The abilities seem dope. Graphics on the xbone are a bit :patrice: Kinda looks xbox 360ish but I know with it being frostbite 3 the PC will look :ahh: I'm stopping now and waiting until Tuesday for PC version.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just played on EA access :whew: Feels like skyrim mixed with mass effect. Feels a lot faster than the old dragon age games. The abilities seem dope. Graphics on the xbone are a bit :patrice: Kinda looks xbox 360ish but I know with it being frostbite 3 the PC will look :ahh: I'm stopping now and waiting until Tuesday for PC version.

It's a cross gen game unfortunately, that's why the graphics aren't :mindblown:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a cross gen game unfortunately, that's why the graphics aren't :mindblown:
True but battlefield 4 uses the same engine and it's cross gen, too. And it's one of the best looking PC games in ultra settings I've ever seen. I play it on PC and I grabbed it off EA access just to see the difference and it's night and day compared to PC, so I'm sure dragon age will look incredible on PC. Maybe they'll patch it on console or something cuz the environments looked muddy and were covered in jaggies. I was just playing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on ps3 the other day and dragon age on the xbone didn't look much different. But everything else seemed very dope.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
True but battlefield 4 uses the same engine and it's cross gen, too. And it's one of the best looking PC games in ultra settings I've ever seen. I play it on PC and I grabbed it off EA access just to see the difference and it's night and day compared to PC, so I'm sure dragon age will look incredible on PC. Maybe they'll patch it on console or something cuz the environments looked muddy and were covered in jaggies. I was just playing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on ps3 the other day and dragon age on the xbone didn't look much different. But everything else seemed very dope.
Dogma on PS3 is ugly breh

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dogma on PS3 is ugly breh
I know that's kinda what I'm saying. I dont know I just expected this to look a lot better on "next gen" systems. Like Ryse looks dope. sunset overdrive does too. I might just have had too high of expectations.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
had said i would wait for it but if nexusmods comes through with some piff then i might have to cop it soon...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I read a review in which they stated this was the best game Bioware has ever crafted.
Sounds like we've got another Origins/Mass Effect 1.
:wow:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

Hoping I can at least play this on high settings :ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Time to get my sick voice ready when I call in to work Tuesday:scheme:
Yall gotta pretend to sound sick? I got 81 sick hours I just call in and tell my supervisor I'm taking a sick day. The winter is coming though don't know If I wanna burn 8 sick hours to play a game that's long as hell. Will probably just play sparingly until I get to my time off the following week.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yall gotta pretend to sound sick? I got 81 sick hours I just call in and tell my supervisor I'm taking a sick day.
but would you call in and say you're taking a sick day to play video games?