Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yall gotta pretend to sound sick? I got 81 sick hours I just call in and tell my supervisor I'm taking a sick day. The winter is coming though don't know If I wanna burn 8 sick hours to play a game that's long as hell. Will probably just play sparingly until I get to my time off the following week.
It was a joke:ld:

Also, I have four times that amount of sick leave and can just send my supervisor the text saying I'm taking a sick day. I'd definitely call in to get a nice day of uninterrupted play in. It is definitely something I won't be able to do on the weekends.

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
my+body+is+always+ready+for+Reggie-sama+_9adb967735d602ac31aebbbfcf685e18.jpg

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
after a lot of thinking of whether to get: MCC/ AC: UNITY/ Sunset Overdrive/ COD

think im gunna get this next week

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
but would you call in and say you're taking a sick day to play video games?
I've never called in for a video game but I've scheduled a vacation day off on release day of certain games before. I actually scheduled the original day Dragon Age was supposed to come out on off and it got pushed back. I ended up using that day to take care of some other things I needed to do.

I just didn't take next Tuesday off because I took off Black Friday and the following Monday so starting from Thanksgiving that's 5 days in a row off. Dragon Age is just a week off from that week.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preloading the deluxe version now :lupe:

I'm gonna play this before Far Cry 4 I think.
I like Far Cry but I could give a fukk about it in comparison to this. This week is the biggest week of the year in gaming and I really only want Dragon Age. A Story Driven, Action Combat, Frostbite 3 powered, Bioware made, 100-200 hour long, choices matter, RPG with replay value is a rare occurrence in gaming today. I'm just glad I don't have to decide between it and the Witcher 3.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like Far Cry but I could give a fukk about it in comparison to this. This week is the biggest week of the year in gaming and I really only want Dragon Age. A Story Driven, Action Combat, Frostbite 3 powered, Bioware made, 100-200 hour long, choices matter, RPG with replay value is a rare occurrence in gaming today. I'm just glad I don't have to decide between it and the Witcher 3.
I feel the same way. I love RPGs; they're my favorite genre. I hope it lives up to the hype

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
89 on MC so no classic :troll:
Still better than everything else this year, minus bayonetta (though I haven't finished it yet, it's kinda boring me. But then again, I'm kinda off action only games nowadays (minus FPS) :manny:)