Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Guys. This is probably my most anticipated title since Metroid Prime. I'm actually kinda scared about living in a world where I don't have this to look forward to anymore. So close. I'm hearing about usiing a VPN and accessing it from Hong Kong at some point tonight if you preloaded on PC. im gonna look into it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Do you not have rent or a mortgage? :wtf:
My rent is $430 a month for a one bed room. $50-$60 a month to heat and cool it. $70 cell phone bill. $30 for cable, internet, Netflix, and Hulu combined as being a cable tech nets free cable with all channels and a DVR with free internet. No car note because its owned outright. $160 loan payback per month so I guess I was $50 off but all my living expenses add up to $750 a month.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My rent is $430 a month for a one bed room. $50-$60 a month to heat and cool it. $70 cell phone bill. $30 for cable, internet, Netflix, and Hulu combined as being a cable tech nets free cable with all channels and a DVR with free internet. No car note because its owned outright. $160 loan payback per month so I guess I was $50 off but all my living expenses add up to $750 a month.
Damn breh your expenses are cheap as fukk. When I was in chi my rent alone was $1039, and that was for a shytty apartment and it didn't include any utilities at all. All your expenses combined are $300 less than that :dwillhuh:

You're really lucky breh :cheers:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

C4IPGhi.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn breh your expenses are cheap as fukk. When I was in chi my rent alone was $1039, and that was for a shytty apartment and it didn't include any utilities at all. All your expenses combined are $300 less than that :dwillhuh:

You're really lucky breh :cheers:
I live in a crap place. Flint Michigan area so one of the worst places in the country. I can't complain though the worst that's happened to me is some chick I was messing with opened my screen door on the balcony and re-entered my place when I was at work and cleaned me out but that was years back.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Went through and created my world state at https://dragonagekeep.com/
I had to recreate mine from scratch and my Hawke didn't have that red crap on his face but all the default ones do. Since you can't load a custom character into the keep guess I'm stuck with that.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Completely downloaded and installed.
Just waiting for it to unlock at this point.
It's also unlocking a couple hours before midnight according to the timer.
:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
you one of them bum ass nikkas driving round here with no car insurance? :lupe:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Went through and created my world state at https://dragonagekeep.com/
I had to recreate mine from scratch and my Hawke didn't have that red crap on his face but all the default ones do. Since you can't load a custom character into the keep guess I'm stuck with that.
does having a background story matter or no?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you one of them bum ass nikkas driving round here with no car insurance? :lupe:
I have PLPD meaning my insurance covers the damage I cause but not my car itself. If I wrecked that car I could just come out of my own pocket and get an equivalent car. Because my employer provides a vehicle I drive to work and take home I don't need a great car or insurance to cover the car itself. Insurance payments are like 4 payments of $46 per and $13 for the renters insurance on the apartment which I have to have because I have a dog.