Siempre Fresco
Daps
from neogaf

vAdGQCm.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PC hotfix is out

Later on today we'll be implementing a hotfix for Patch 2 on PC to address graphical issues our players have been experiencing. This fix will ensure that the graphics settings are working correctly for everyone; however, players who are using lower graphics settings will notice changes to the visuals they are used to.

Before Patch 2, released December 9, shader quality for all PC users was being forced to run at Ultra. This impacted the performance of low-end machines and caused some unintended visual artifacts for users whose mesh quality was set lower than Ultra. As a result, users with Low or Medium mesh settings saw hair that was shinier than expected.

We attempted to address this in Patch 2 by binding the two settings so that mesh and shader quality were always the same. However, this fix wasn't properly implemented, and it forced shader quality to Low. We provided a command-line workaround Tuesday, but that still required players to ensure that the new shader quality matched their mesh settings.

This hotfix will correctly bind the mesh and shader settings and eliminate this issue. However, now that shader quality is being set correctly for everyone, players using lower settings will notice a decrease in the quality of visuals. This includes the removal of some features such as scars and freckles.

Most notably, the lower settings do not support blending of the age layer, so some users may notice that their Inquisitor (or custom Hawke) has aged considerably. And while this change is how it was originally intended to work, it could be understandably frustrating for people who created their characters before Patch 2.

If you would like to correct this change, you can set your mesh quality to High or Ultra. This will enable features that are disabled on lower settings, but may impact your framerate and performance.

We're sorry for any stress or confusion this may have caused, and we thank the community for helping us quickly identify and address this issue

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Having the hardest time fukking uploading my world state to my PS4:pacspit:
I refuse to play this with out my world state......I rather not fukking play

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So this Vivienne chick gonna brush off ya boy when I try to get at her talking about "What do I have to gain?":rudy:

shyt legit made me :dwillhuh:...I literally tried to romance her again for like 5 minutes:upsetfavre:

This bald headed Maleficent hat wearing long faced chick is going to turn down me...:upsetfavre:...ME...:upsetfavre:

bytch I"M THE HERALD OF ANDRASTE :damn:

Give me that custom made enchanters staff BACK:camby:

Give me that custom mage armor BACK:camby:

Meanwhile this Cullen dude always telling me how he likes elves:scust:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
seems they fixed the 'banter bug' and now my companions won't shut up. Iron Bull hitting on Dorian :scusthov:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man I just found out you can use the D-Pad to bring up the map to fast travel. This is great.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
at some point it's just weird how this game basically pushes indiscriminate promiscuity. it's probably a good thing that you can't have a Mabari companion :scusthov: