Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I crafted some upgrades for heavy armor but it wont let me equip them even though I am wearing heavy armor....what am I doing wrong?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Be a Quanari.
They give off this aura of being some real n***as and they basically follow Islam :patrice:
def gonna do this next time. I'm human now, to me i look pretty black...as in brown.

the game is great overall but i have a lot of tiny nitpicky complaints. a LOT. luckily nothing that breaks the game

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
After making a character like 3 times I ended up with her.

qeRbvT.jpg

dar7vf.jpg

Time to save the world. :salute:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
It sure feels that way. Playing this reminds me of the times playing KOTOR and Jade Empire (never played a DA game). And don't get me wrong, Mass Effect is dope, but Bioware is best at the party / melee combat shyt. :blessed:
Exactly....I had them wrote off after the bricks they threw with me3 and da2... This will hold me over until me4

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So who yall romancing?

I just bagged Josephine. It was either her or Cassandra but since Cassie got a problem with homie Varric I gave her the :royalcamby:

Am I alone in that the romance options aren't as satisfying as ME? You had options out the ass for Mass Effect, and most of them were :noah:

Harding should have been an option :patrice:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How do you increase your carry weight?
Cant find anything on it online and I've been limited to 60 items in my inventory since starting this game.
:why:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So who yall romancing?

I just bagged Josephine. It was either her or Cassandra but since Cassie got a problem with homie Varric I gave her the :royalcamby:

Am I alone in that the romance options aren't as satisfying as ME? You had options out the ass for Mass Effect, and most of them were :noah:

Harding should have been an option :patrice:

Don't think I'm romancing anybody this go around.
These options as a heterosexual male are :scust: