Dragon Age Inquisition > Dragon's Dogma > Skyrim - Srsly, what am I missing?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If in 10 hours you didn't manage to make it to at least 1 of the guild factions and start their quest lines, what were you doing breh!?!? I think I started the Werewolf questline within my first 5 hours. One you start doing those questlines or you start finding the daedra's, you get sucked in. Hardly feels like a grind or anything. Especially since you don't have to focus on shyt like magic if you're a swordsman.
I got to werewolf part and got thrown off.

That's the last part i remember

So maybe i didnt play 10 hours

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If in 10 hours you didn't manage to make it to at least 1 of the guild factions and start their quest lines, what were you doing breh!?!? I think I started the Werewolf questline within my first 5 hours. One you start doing those questlines or you start finding the daedra's, you get sucked in. Hardly feels like a grind or anything. Especially since you don't have to focus on shyt like magic if you're a swordsman.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Word. I mean the game is open-ended as hell so the second you get the ability to roam anywhere you can head for the towns with better guild shyt to do. My last save I went straight for the Mages Guild and knocked that shyt out the park. You just have to be willing to explore. But everything isn't for everyone, so as great as a game Skyrim is, if you just not feeling it, you just not feeling it. Can't force you to fukk with it ya know?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't get down with the combat. At the same time I sort of feel like I was missing something and want to give it another shot. What class should I play first/any gameplay tips to get me into it?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I liked Dogma the most, however, I felt that the mechanics of the game would be better suited as an MMO than some single player game.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just finished the Winter Palace...this is one if the best games I've ever played. And I barely understand the backstory. Glad I ran into it.

Still barely done and I want DLC.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I just finished the Winter Palace...this is one if the best games I've ever played. And I barely understand the backstory. Glad I ran into it.

Still barely done and I want DLC.
boy when you play the final DLC :wow: