Dragon Age Inquisition > Dragon's Dogma > Skyrim - Srsly, what am I missing?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I feel like the hate for skyrim is unjustified. I think you're a weirdo if you preferred that clunky ass oblivion or morrowind. Games were both fakkitry IMO

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I feel like the hate for skyrim is unjustified. I think you're a weirdo if you preferred that clunky ass oblivion or morrowind. Games were both fakkitry IMO
Skyrim gameplay is clunky too its all the same trash ass engine(along with fallout 3, nv and 4). Morrowind had a better world overall. Damn final battle with the stormcloaks was like 6v6 :mjlol:

Mods made skyrim go from booty to good imo:manny:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Dragon's Dogma and Skyrim are two of my all time favorite games.

Dragon's Dogma's combat system was pure piff, and I honestly fukked with the classes and story way more than I should have in hindsight but I had a blast with that game just fukking around.

Skyrim is a bit different - I enjoyed myself up to a certain point, but the stage at which I really got hooked was the Dark Brotherhood questline. I had no clue what was happening when I first woke up in that cabin after doing what i thought was a simple if not macabre side quest, and the ensuing questline was just dope and really encompasses everything I love about Skyrim; the exploration and so many side quests going on.

If I had to rank them if say Skyrim > Dragon's Dogma but it really can go either way imo.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dragon's Dogma and Skyrim are two of my all time favorite games.

Dragon's Dogma's combat system was pure piff, and I honestly fukked with the classes and story way more than I should have in hindsight but I had a blast with that game just fukking around.

Skyrim is a bit different - I enjoyed myself up to a certain point, but the stage at which I really got hooked was the Dark Brotherhood questline. I had no clue what was happening when I first woke up in that cabin after doing what i thought was a simple if not macabre side quest, and the ensuing questline was just dope and really encompasses everything I love about Skyrim; the exploration and so many side quests going on.

If I had to rank them if say Skyrim > Dragon's Dogma but it really can go either way imo.
Skyrim / Dragon's Dogma is Dogs / Cats imo

as in people think its preference but cats are clearly superior :umad:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I loved skyrim but maybe that's because that was my first elder scrolls game. I tried to play oblivion but that shyt was outdated. Bethesda will always get my money with a new ES. I liked Witcher 3 also but it didn't capture my attention like skyrim but that might be because I never played the previous games and was kind of lost.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Skyrim feels like a lord of the rings movie. The atmosphere and the storyline from the beginning to the DLC made it what it is.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I copped Witcher 3 few months back. After all the hype and shyt.

I deleted my save on Friday. shyt is basura. I know I'm in the minority. Idc

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Sound like I need to give it another shot. But, I'm too deep into DAI and maybe play Fallout New Vegas after this

:yeshrug:

If in 10 hours you didn't manage to make it to at least 1 of the guild factions and start their quest lines, what were you doing breh!?!? I think I started the Werewolf questline within my first 5 hours. One you start doing those questlines or you start finding the daedra's, you get sucked in. Hardly feels like a grind or anything. Especially since you don't have to focus on shyt like magic if you're a swordsman.