Dragon Age Inquisition > Dragon's Dogma > Skyrim - Srsly, what am I missing?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DA:I is fun to hate on, but its legit GOOD game.

The combat is simple-minded button mashing bullshyt. You can do the same shyt on hard and win every battle. Story is by the numbers end of the world garbage. The worst side missions I've ever come across, nothing but fetch quests. Legit 4/5-10 game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The combat is simple-minded button mashing bullshyt. You can do the same shyt on hard and win every battle. Story is by the numbers end of the world garbage. The worst side missions I've ever come across, nothing but fetch quests. Legit 4/5-10 game.
If you played mage or archer :ehh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried different classes. There is little to no depth in the game. It's basically MMORPG combat. I dunno how a Trails fan can play it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like you can't break the game with Trails just as quick :mjlol: Fie and Laura are fukking unstoppable

Breh are you really trying to tell me DAI has even the close to the same amount of depth Trials has????

Come on breh.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm one of the few that really liked DAI too. For me it's: DA:I > Dragon's Dogma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Skyrim

Nothing from Bethesda has appealed to me.

I can't help but feel that DAI working with DD gameplay would be GOAT. :lupe:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Their both fun games DA:I and Skyrim, but one is a open world game and the other tries to be an open world game :manny: both good though

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:francis: That party mission, can't leave a cave in the desert without the game damn near breaking unless you leave.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Skyrim was booty. Morrowind was better.

DAI was aight but it played like a shytty f2p mmo

Dragons Dogma was the best of these three games by far. Capcom so fukkin dumb tho. DDOnline shoulda been localized. Just like monster hunter shoulda been on real platforms :snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I love Inqusition but Skyrim is a better game. Inquistion has a better main story and character development but Skyrim is a world where you can say, fukk the main quest Im gonna do me.Theres so much more that you can do.

Just starting with the exploration, then the faction quests (dark brotherhood>>>) the crazy side quests, playing as a werewolf or a vampire, becoming the dragonborn, riding dragons, being a master theif, being a mage, getting your bow and arrow game right, being a mass murderer, building a house, raising a family, working with demons, building your own armor, poisons, enchantments, etc

Its really a gamers game, you make Skyrim what you want it to be

And thats before you mod it....

Once you mod it... This may be the best game I have ever played

That all sounds cool, but, what if you are too bored to get that far?

:ohhh: