DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
“During the week, it was no question it was Mac Jones,” Tannenbaum said. “I don’t think he’ll go lower than (pick No.) 8. You could just look at the body language between him and (Panthers head coach) Matt Rhule.

“The guy was just playing two weeks ago,” Rhule told reporters on Wednesday. “The fact that he’s here, I think, speaks a lot about who he is. You get a chance to see his intelligence. He makes really quick decisions. He processes information quickly, highly intelligent. He’s an alpha. He’s the first guy on the practice field. He’s the first guy in the runnings.

“He’s got a lot of really, really, really strong traits.”

“I’ve been impressed with his character, his moxie, his swag. I mean, he’s got it all. You can see why his teammates follow him. He’s got a great way with other people. He’s been a really productive quarterback, and he’s shown a lot of things he can do this week. He’s really smart. He’s accurate. He can move his feet and slide in the pocket. For me, getting to know him, I can see why everyone raves about him and why he’s had the success he had.”

@distinguishedNOW @Mad good research @Morose Polymath
Imma gon head do yall a favor and create yall season thread Mac, McCaffery, and Matt Ridin on Sir Purr attempt to Rhule over the NFC South
file.jpg

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
@portcityplaya We not drafting that bag of milk breh cut it out.

Yall on the other hand need to be lookin into moving up for him. He a better option than the souped up Tebow your scumbag coach can't get enough of :laugh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@portcityplaya We not drafting that bag of milk breh cut it out.

Yall on the other hand need to be lookin into moving up for him. He a better option than the souped up Tebow your scumbag coach can't get enough of :laugh:

Matt got eyes for Mac.
Spent a whole week with him. It's going to happen.
Here i already got you set up
Consider it a gift for taking a Bama player in the top 10 and bolstering our recruiting pitches
lf

saban-smile.png

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Called that man a bag of milk.

full

Last edited: