DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I like the way the senior bowl does their 1v1s

I always thought 1v1s are kinda unfair to DBs but free reps :yeshrug:

Take a wolf to catch a wolf :manny:

And, it aint like the same shyt dont be happening in a game a lot of the time. Its just so much shyt be going on or people be solely keyed in on the ball that they dont see when dudes be getting burnt but the QB can't get em the ball.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Take a wolf to catch a wolf :manny:

And, it aint like the same shyt dont be happening in a game a lot of the time. Its just so much shyt be going on or people be solely keyed in on the ball that they dont see when dudes be getting burnt but the QB can't get em the ball.

Facts

I think of it from the standpoint the WR can run double and triple moves if their footwork is elite, DBs usually have down/distance and coverage variations that protect em during the game; 1v1s is essentially a zero blitz but the QB guaranteed to have 4 seconds sumtimes 5 to throw

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

As quick as they love you they'll fall out it just as fast

TE is such a hard position to judge until post season cause so many colleges rarely use the TE in the passing game. You really gotta show out every opportunity you get.
That being said I think there are some good TEs in this draft.
Of course Pitts, but Brevin Jordan, Baby Gronk from ND and McKitty will all be starters and impact players in the league imo