Dr. Watkins Speaks On Empire/Media Propaganda (NEW)

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Yep I tried to explain that the owner of the TV station is a racist and it was conveniently skipped over :mjpls:

Watch next they gonna be like what are you doing for the black community. Then I will make them feel dumb and defensive by telling them.
Those types cant help but to turn the spotlight on black people to excuse tactics of white racism...it's pathetic.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those types cant help but to turn the spotlight on black people to excuse tactics of white racism...it's pathetic.

It's fukked up. He tried to equate all black people to the cast by saying we're ashamed then turned around and said they don't represent us all. Interesting.:mjpls:

The argument seems to be that black people are suffering because we can't produce filth sponsored by racist white people. Very very interesting:mjpls:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It seems like for too many "conscious" people, they think being pro-black means how insufferably whiny, illogical, and annoying they can be on a given topic about black people.

Yeah, 'cause when it comes to the overall American culture, sex and violence and overall hedonism arent the main themes and driving force that the public gravitates to when it comes to television. Shows like Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Weeds, Dynasty, etc just feature other races acting perfectly normal, doing their taxes, doing their homework, and peacefully and productively practicing GROUP ECONOMICS~~~!

It seems like being black bothers a lot of y'all, so you love to cry about how other black people are always making you "look bad".

/thread

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They equate caring how other black people portray and carry themselves as us being bothered by being black. :mjpls:

As if individualism has done much for our community. :mjpls:

Hmm..

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I swear it seem like people just naming off shows yall probably dont even watch. Fresh off the boat"with all hip hop referencees" have more black viewers than blackish

This shyt most of us watch with black actors/black ppl at the forefront

Being mary jane
Tyler perry shows
scandals
housewife atlanta
hip hip ny etc

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Your false assumptions add nothing to this discussion. Your posts are a bunch of useless words that helps no one.

There are many parts of black people rising. Business, media, relations and such.

If you think that I can raise up the black race by myself then you are an idiot.
Thats not true I did add to this discussion but as usual since you are mainly kicking shyt I don't subscribe to you would say what you said. You post don't help shyt either so stop acting like they are. Where did I say you can do it by yourself? Are you on that shyt? Stop making false arguments up my good man? I said you always asking for a fukking handout or for somebody else to do,something. I'm saying you should be more proactive and or do more of,the stuff you asking others to do. When you make posts that show that I'll give you props just like when you on that bullshyt I quoted originally I'll call you out period.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Thats not true I did add to this discussion but as usual since you are mainly kicking shyt I don't subscribe to you would say what you said. You post don't help shyt either so stop acting like they are. Where did I say you can do it by yourself? Are you on that shyt? Stop making false arguments up my good man? I said you always asking for a fukking handout or for somebody else to do,something. I'm saying you should be more proactive and or do more of,the stuff you asking others to do. When you make posts that show that I'll give you props just like when you on that bullshyt I quoted originally I'll call you out period.
You aren't calling out shyt. You are just assuming and then taking as if your assumptions are true. You are delusional and full of yourself.

I'm putting in work whether you believe me or not so your words are basically wasted.

Yes I want others to do their part so my efforts won't be wasted. Like I said if you think I can do this alone then your stupid.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So then why give a shyt about the effect of Empire.

You was a ****** when the Cosby show was on.

You a ****** now that Scandal is on.

What makes this show so detrimental?
Black people getting money not donating to hidden colors is whats so detrimental. That and those with money ain't giving it all away like some think,they should to help the "community" :troll:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the expression Dr Watkins gives a 1:14 is priceless. What else can you do in the face of such ignorance.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You aren't calling out shyt. You are just assuming and then taking as if your assumptions are true. You are delusional and full of yourself.

I'm putting in work whether you believe me or not so your words are basically wasted.

Yes I want others to do their part so my efforts won't be wasted. Like I said if you think I can do this alone then your stupid.
My assumptions are true and I don't care if you want to verify what I assume or not so save the blabbering. You putting in work on the coli typing not IRL but bullshyt with that if you like. I'm not delusional at all and we all supposed to love ourselves so maybe I am full of myself so :yeshrug:. What efforts? You are funny your efforts aren't currently big enough for you to worry about them being wasted. That's not whats its all about anyway (its about showing others how its done and they then decide what to do with it for better or worse) but keep up with this fugazy stuff you kicking. Also stop making up shyt nobody said you can do it alone. What fukking failure school let you pass through with your shytty comprehension skills? I've already said that nobody can do it alone but you keep on mentioning this stupidity.