Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:scust: I smell p*ssy in this thread. Dudes in here hating hard as fukk on Umar. Acting like it's easy to open up a whole damn school talking bout " It took him ten years" or "He don't have a school it's just a building with a vision". I expect that talk from the females but y'all sounding like bytches in here. I'm rooting for the bruh.
Umar doesn't need a bunch of internet cheerleaders rooting for him, he needs money. A lot of it. If you truly support him put your money up, get a second job put more money up.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm glad that the school is finally coming out. I could not watch not one more video without a

"where's the school Umar?" :krs:looking ass nikka in the comments.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
As I’ve said on here before, I’m glad the school is coming. But as this post shows, he has so many haters that I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t try to go up there and sabatoge that mans school

Going live outside the school and try to roast the outside of the building for clout, constantly calling the authorities to get it shut down for minor infractions, or worse try and harm someone - mark my words it’s gonna happen :francis:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is much needed in the black community..

But this guy isn't the person who should be spearheading the effort..

He's very self absorbent.. All that being related to MG was unnecessary, and added to the drama he's going through..

Hope he gets his school, but with him leading, how long will it stay open?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Umar doesn't need a bunch of internet cheerleaders rooting for him, he needs money. A lot of it. If you truly support him put your money up, get a second job put more money up.
You have no idea if I've donated or not so what's the purpose of your comment?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
It’s a school when the State certifies it as such. This should be reflected in the title. Until the certification, it’s an abandoned building purchased for $10.
if the community is serious about the liberation of young black gods and queens, they will go out of their way to see to it that the state blessed this school.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm asking a critical thinking question. If umar really stole the funds money wouldn't the Feds be on him? Or law enforcement by now?

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
As I’ve said on here before, I’m glad the school is coming. But as this post shows, he has so many haters that I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t try to go up there and sabatoge that mans school

Going live outside the school and try to roast the outside of the building for clout, constantly calling the authorities to get it shut down for minor infractions, or worse try and harm someone - mark my words it’s gonna happen :francis:

Pretty much this. I see why dude took a long time to even put his into out there initially as far as his doctorate. It was all fine and dandy when everybody had their jokes but as soon as he deaded it, people took it to another level and had him in front of a board trying to get him stripped of his credentials. As someone who earned his masters and know the work I put in just at that level, that was pretty much some absolute ho shyt. This won’t be any different. Like you said, he get that school open and running, people will find something to try and get it shutdown whether it be finding something that is not up to code or analyzing the curriculum for flaws.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Pretty much this. I see why dude took a long time to even put his into out there initially as far as his doctorate. It was all fine and dandy when everybody had their jokes but as soon as he deaded it, people took it to another level and had him in front of a board trying to get him stripped of his credentials. As someone who earned his masters and know the work I put in just at that level, that was pretty much some absolute ho shyt. This won’t be any different. Like you said, he get that school open and running, people will find something to try and get it shutdown whether it be finding something that is not up to code or analyzing the curriculum for flaws.

And it’ll be black people.

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
january62010umarpromises.PNG

I am willing to bet people are gonna do there absolute best to act like this didn’t get Posted lmfaaaaaooooo.

I just think it’s fair to be skeptical of the man at this point. The man has been crowd funding for 10 years and has amassed 6 figures in donations. Meanwhile you have organizations like “Pencils of promise” that are building schools for 25k. Not to mention that after 10 years of crowd funding, hundreds of thousands of dollars later and all he has to show for it is a building?

I don’t mind being proven wrong, but I agree with others in this thread, I am quite skeptical.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
^^ Umar has spoken on those situations in the past with those schools though

This is the first time I’ve seen him walk through one like this though :hubie:

I personally think he needs to let it go, no one can say he didn’t try to build a school