Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin

1. You didn’t donate

2. What are you doing for the black community?

3. Where’s your school?

4. Name Calling (c00n, troll, etc)

5. Diversionary excuses (what about trump, catholic church, white supremacy, etc)

6. Your are just trying to tear another black man down

7. Black people spend money on alcohol, weave, expensive shoes, etc.

8. Umar doesn’t have enough money to build a school

9. White supremacy is trying to stop him

10. It takes time to build a school

:russ:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:God bless this man, it's amazing to see black people come together and help a brother finally recognize his dream. The fact that it's about the uplifting and education of our young people makes it that much sweeter.:wow: I still maintain that if i hit the lottery i'd buy the breh 10 schools.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
1. You didn’t donate

2. What are you doing for the black community?

3. Where’s your school?

4. Name Calling (c00n, troll, etc)

5. Diversionary excuses (what about trump, catholic church, white supremacy, etc)

6. Your are just trying to tear another black man down

7. Black people spend money on alcohol, weave, expensive shoes, etc.

8. Umar doesn’t have enough money to build a school

9. White supremacy is trying to stop him

10. It takes time to build a school

:russ:

...while you mad at a single nikka getting his dyck wet :what:

he couldn't even keep his celibacy promise:mjlol:
perfect snap shot of the irrational hate towards an entertainer promoting stereotypes to secure the bag, educator, pro-Black lifer trying to build a school for Blackfolks using our own resources:pachaha: people actually dap this

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
...while you mad at a single nikka getting his dyck wet :what:

perfect snap shot of the irrational hate towards an entertainer promoting stereotypes to secure the bag, educator, pro-Black lifer trying to build a school for Blackfolks using our own resources:pachaha: people actually dap this
You're calling it irrational hate but it is the truth. He claimed to be celibate but was fukking strippers and preys on single mothers.

And you checked off at least 3 of those excuse points. Did you even read the list?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
You're calling it irrational hate but it is the truth. He claimed to be celibate but was fukking strippers and preys on single mothers.
And you checked off at least 3 of those excuse points. Did you even read the list?
being that celibacy is a personal journey that has no effect on you or Black people, using that to judge his efforts to help is irrational, reaching, and lame...after that, why would I take a list from you serious?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ain't no fukkign school opening. :mjlol:
he couldn't even keep his celibacy promise:mjlol:
Nikka rented a building for a day and everybody saying he opened the school:russ:
asking black contractors for free labor :russ:
So you're mad at him because he had sex? You're a fukking clown and clearly the product of a single mom. Schools like this weren't designed for pussies like yourself or your offspring anyways.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

WTF does this mean? Do you think single women are juvenile creatures that can't take care of themselves? You're a fukking moron.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Is this shyt still going? Iam thinking about putting my own vending machines on his school and asking for a discount on the rent prices

Iam sure uncle umar will do it for the sake of black business

While y'all out here hating my hustling mentality sees a great opurtunity

#learnsomething

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this shyt still going? Iam thinking about putting my own vending machines on his school and asking for a discount on the rent pricesIam sure uncle umar will do it for the sake of black businessWhile y'all out here hating my hustling mentality sees a great opurtunity#learnsomething

U are very STUPID. :yeshrug: