Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The more feminine black men don't want anything done to help black boys. They like their seat under black women and if more black boys start getting proper guidance and become strong black men they won't be able to compete and wont be able to have drunken hookups with unhappy and unfulfilled black women.

But I'm sleep tho
feminine black men want to hold back black boys because they fear losing the ability to smash thots?

your mind exists in a scary timeline breh

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t open the school this fall without accreditation/restoring the building, so that makes it fall 2020. 10+ years.

dude is playing games trying to be slick, umar fraudson has been collecting money orders since 2010 WOW.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feminine black men want to hold back black boys because they fear losing the ability to smash thots? your mind exists in a scary timeline breh

dude is childish as hell, that's why i was fukking with him, his brain is mush as jello.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
feminine black men want to hold back black boys because they fear losing the ability to smash thots?

your mind exists in a scary timeline breh

When I say feminine I dont mean gay. I know gay men who are more men than a lot of this board.

I'm talking about over emotional, very smart brothers reading, women ass kissing, passive aggressive, sneaky ass nikkas who like to virtue signal to mask the complete scumbag residing inside

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
look at the pic above you fakkit, you think i am a liar huh, it's going to be over 10yrs with no school. continue to believe like a dummy and wait till 2030 like the loser that you are, fukk off.
Hopefully he does open the school to get your math on the right track.

You're just posting some half-ass screen shot you found on Twitter acting like you know something. :mjlol:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully he does open the school to get your math on the right track.You're just posting some half-ass screen shot you found on Twitter acting like you know something.

shut up, he has been collecting money orders way before hidden colors then he started a gofundme later on. i thought you said 2015, stop it dude, fukk your fake math.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I think u might be drunk. Ol girl didn't take the bait huh. You probably mad af right now talking bout "she probably going to have sex with some thug"

don't be mad cause you refuse to accept the truth that you are feminine and the whole country is too.