Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
When I say feminine I dont mean gay. I know gay men who are more men than a lot of this board.

I'm talking about over emotional, very smart brothers reading, women ass kissing, passive aggressive, sneaky ass nikkas who like to virtue signal to mask the complete scumbag residing inside
breh are you really under the impression that nerds have taken over?
are you having issues with nerds in real life?
I don't even notice them....
I really don't even understand the threat of nerdy dudes????

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I say feminine I dont mean gay. I know gay men who are more men than a lot of this board.I'm talking about over emotional, very smart brothers reading, women ass kissing, passive aggressive, sneaky ass nikkas who like to virtue signal to mask the complete scumbag residing inside

stop trying to be michael eric dyson now fruit booty b*stard, you are still feminine and gay.

---

Superstar
Daps
giphy.webp

Hating ass cats, that about nothing let him carve out a place to help cats. Even if it helps 10 cats it is worth it.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh are you really under the impression that nerds have taken over?
are you having issues with nerds in real life?
I don't even notice them....
I really don't even understand the threat of nerdy dudes????

I didn't say I was threatened, I said those nikkas are threatened. By being safe non threatening negros they've carved a place in society that they dont rightfully deserve. Keeping black men as a whole down keeps those nikkas elevated. It's a disruption to the natural order and a main reason women are so unhappy these days.

They want a successful strong man but the only options they have are sneaky, manipulative, weak ass men. Or men they actually want physically but dont have the money and status.

A few women get lucky and get the strong stand up guy with good things going for him, but the majority get dikk from men they actually like and date the weak men who try to feed them alcohol and compliments and weasel their way into the p*ssy.

It is what it is man, sorry if u got offended

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say I was threatened, I said those nikkas are threatened. By being safe non threatening negros they've carved a place in society that they dont rightfully deserve. Keeping black men as a whole down keeps those nikkas elevated. It's a disruption to the natural order and a main reason women are so unhappy these days.

They want a successful strong man but the only options they have are sneaky, manipulative, weak ass men. Or men they actually want physically but dont have the money and status.

A few women get lucky and get the strong stand up guy with good things going for him, but the majority get dikk from men they actually like and date the weak men who try to feed them alcohol and compliments and weasel their way into the p*ssy.

It is what it is man, sorry if u got offended
I'm not offended I just felt sorry for you because your community is having issues being successful and getting quality women

My circle is comprised of dudes who have been able to maintain our principles and prosper. The whole PC SJW "soy boy" culture is just something we see on TV and on social media.

Your way of life is being destroyed by it .That's some sad stuff breh.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The more feminine black men don't want anything done to help black boys. They like their seat under black women and if more black boys start getting proper guidance and become strong black men they won't be able to compete and wont be able to have drunken hookups with unhappy and unfulfilled black women.

But I'm sleep tho

I always saw a feminine man as having a persecution complex where you can’t get things done or accomplish anything being the fault of everyone else. Whether it’s Tariq, the stripper, or whoever else it’s always someone in the way of Umar doing anything. That’s pretty bytch made to me

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
:scust: I smell p*ssy in this thread. Dudes in here hating hard as fukk on Umar. Acting like it's easy to open up a whole damn school talking bout " It took him ten years" or "He don't have a school it's just a building with a vision". I expect that talk from the females but y'all sounding like bytches in here. I'm rooting for the bruh.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I smell p*ssy in this thread. Dudes in here hating hard as fukk on Umar. Acting like it's easy to open up a whole damn school talking bout " It took him ten years" or "He don't have a school it's just a building with a vision". I expect that talk from the females but y'all sounding like bytches in here. I'm rooting for the bruh.

there are many other alternative/options for different types of schools, sit your ass down, dude is a lying ass fraud who will never have a school with his useless attitude.