Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately for Umar he’s a desperate man trying to save a people who hate themselves. I mean, who the fukk try’s to scam people by promoting education? :russ:
BN-NK770_TRUMPU_P_20160406112904.jpg

:francis:

You nikkas with no critical thinking skills make it easy for swindlers to prosper in our community.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

:salute: to this man. Despite the haters, it looks like the school is open. Again, im not sure on the details yet, but its looking like alot of folks will owe him an apology.

Deep down, haters don’t want to see a black man succeed and help black boys. That’s why there are so many detractors to his vision.

Case in point. It’s not like he was going to buy a fully functional school with admin and curriculum in place. He brought something he can build upon. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but you coolies were always against black progress.
Thread has failed miserably…2 years later.

Hit the cashapp, family. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm not shocked that @Hiphoplives4eva got swindled. Dude is a dumbass.
My respect runs deep in these coli streets you moist fukk nikka. Watch ya mouth or I'm not sending yabhoe ass mom money for the light bill you bytch nikka. Can't troll me with no electricity no miserable fukk...:umad:

Tread carefully

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thread has failed miserably…2 years later.

Hit the cashapp, family. :mjgrin:
I was deceived like many other black people. Sent him about $100 but definitely admired his vision. Unfortunately he seems too disorganized and is more concerned with being a celebrity than actually building a school. And the few times I did meet him in person it was definitely off putting.

Overall he's a clown, but at the same time he's much revered in black communities. It's overall a sad reflection of our gen that this clown is actually well known. It's unfortunate

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was decided like many other black people. Sent him about $100 but definitely admired his vision. Unfortunately he seems to disorganized and is more concerned with being a celebrity than actually building a school. And the few times I did meet him in person it was definitely off putting.

Overall he's a clown, but at the same time he's much revered in black communities. It's overall a sad reflection of our gen that this clown is actually well known. It's unfortunate
what was off putting? How was he acting?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what was off putting? How was he acting?
Its a funny story. My friend actually paid $5000 to bring him for a lecture in Houston. So he invited me to kick it with him to hang. Dude talked constantly about himself, and he seemed to be on some slick shyt. Would over promise all types of shyt but under deliver. Unfortunately, my homie donated over $15K to the school vision, but quickly got disillusioned after it was apparent Umar was clown and no school was forthcoming.

My friend is a multimillionaire so its no sweat off his back, but since this interaction he's literally sworn off fukking with black folk. He spends his time making money and travelling overseas to fukk women. Before he was pro-black and hella focused on the community, now he could care less on whats going on in America.

The fact Umar took advantage of well meaning black folk with slick talk is disgusting. In the 60's clown ass charlatan nikkas like him would have been dealth with, but its 2020 and clowns and fools are celebrated.

This community is done.