Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Undefeated.
:wow:

I called you out before, now I'm quoting you.

Honestly, I hope you start analyzing before you make some moves breh.
Spoken like a true coli ignoramus. I’ve literally made over 100K buying and selling stock in Microsoft and Tesla. While you keep focusing on the bullshyt and remaining broke, others are out here making money and charting a way forward.

keep my name out ya mouth

I have faith umar witll get his school off the ground, all you cac worshipping fakkits can go suck several dikks

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Okay i'm gonna respond to the ONLY sentence in this entire rant wasn't on some "i'm angry!" bullshyt. (anger is an emotion BTW) :unimpressed:

You leaped from a school costing millions to people having "less drama", I have no idea what that even means...
the point is that schools cost millions, so he has to, RAISE, millions. which he didn't even do.

Umar's struggling with the school, nobody is denying that - but I'm just confused by the A) WANTING him to fail, and B) arguing that he's committed a crime

been debating this issue on here for years and dudes still haven't explained either of these 2 things :francis:

To be honest breh, the school is a symbol.

He's got it, now what?

There was never a curriculum, approved certification applications to get the school recognized. Budget for potential staffing, landscaping costs, insurance, etc.

Separate yourself from this for a bit and look at what has been done and said versus what has been put to paper.

An outstanding tax debt of $150,000 exists. That would be paid off if he was serious about the school. People committed to a cause put their all into it. His focus is attention.

Umar says he's a counselor and could be offering his services aside from those speaking tours he goes on. Getting bread, partnering with others to help burden the fees of a potential school, but that's all this is, potential for someone else to execute. He mismanaged this terribly.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Spoken like a true coli ignoramus. I’ve literally made over 100K buying and selling stock in Microsoft and Tesla. While you keep focusing on the bullshyt and remaining broke, others are out here making money and charting a way forward.

keep my name out ya mouth

I have faith umar witll get his school off the ground, all you cac worshipping fakkits can go suck several dikks

And yet you've still missed the point. Making all of that money off of stocks and not doing your due diligence in people wanting to help the so called black community.

No plan required is good enough for you when it comes to this. Sometimes we need to take our emotions away from the cause and press for details.

He's still dreaming and suckered people into believing it's actually a movie. Stop buying wolf tickets.

I worship no one so you can't take your angry ass back to bed on that one. There are many causes to pour into and promote than another fraudster pandering to black people's desires.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And yet you've still missed the point. Making all of that money off of stocks and not doing your due diligence in people wanting to help the so called black community.

No plan required is good enough for you when it comes to this. Sometimes we need to take our emotions away from the cause and press for details.

He's still dreaming and suckered people into believing it's actually a movie. Stop buying wolf tickets.

I worship no one so you can't take your angry ass back to bed on that one. There are many causes to pour into and promote than another fraudster pandering to black people's desires.
Well if you c00ns put 1/4 of energy you use to constantly ridicule and attack a black man that’s focused on ending the plight of black boys in America perhaps the school would be off the ground by now. I mean, it clear most people here could care less about the marginalization and effeminization of our black boys. Especially if it means we can get these jokes off. Smh

Yes he’s anti gay and anti cac. That’s because he’s problack family. Homosexuality literally halts procreation, hence a negative effect on black families. Cacs have been trying to destroy the black man since our Egyptian ancestors were defeated by the OG cac fakkit Greeks.

Be cause of this, he has a lot alot of powerful enemies. So he’s attacked constantly. That’s expected. Unfortunately black people are so dumb they can easily be convinced to destroy another black man publically in order to impress other equally dumb black people. And of course the white supremacists are loving every minute of it. It’s disgusting. Umar literally has two massive buildings Philly that he’s in the process of converting and I’m sure it takes money. Millions actually. People are crying about 750K when in reality he needs 4times that amount to really get it off the ground. White banks surely won’t fund him, so it’s up to black people. In the 1800s, a rich white ex slave owner would have outright funded it on some white guilt shyt, but now negroes are supposedly free so by right the cacs probably don’t feel obligated. Therefore the plan didn’t have a chance from jump. Smh

Unfortunately for Umar he’s a desperate man trying to save a people who hate themselves. I mean, who the fukk try’s to scam people by promoting education? :russ:

While I love Umar, his planned was doomed to fail in this system.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm angry about anyone trying to pull the okie doke on my people. So, you trying to use, "he's angry, lol" argument has no strength...nothing wrong with being black and angry.

You are on a black fukking forum. nikkas wi be funny, we are funny. We laugh so we don't cry.

If you want me to be serious...read Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison...Umar is definitely one of the characters in that amazing book.

Meanwhile, we will try to bring humor into this very sad situation.

I've never seen some legit shyt where nikkas are asked to donate for a fukking decade and there is not much to show but a piece of property bogged down my tax issues and poor management...and then being expected to still be optimistic about it.

You clearly have way too much pride to reply to any of us on some, "you know..I'll think about it and see if I may be being too optimistic..." It's cool.

But, fellow black man, in your own head and thoughts, please heed the words said here that has you feeling a type of way that you're hiding behind lols and a terribly acted nonchalant attitude...

Please do a serious evaluation on whether you are supporting a breh who will not produce anything other than more complaining and donation requests.

Either read what I just said or read the below mentioned TL;DR -

I'm angry! Umar...blah blah...blah...angry...blah...angry!

I mean...that's what you view our words are anyway, right?

You get the last reply...if you want. I'm done with this dialogue. Respect.

“He was monologuing!”

Frozone-The-Incredibles-Pixar-g.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Well if you c00ns put 1/4 of energy you use to constantly ridicule and attack a black man that’s focused on ending the plight of black boys in America perhaps the school would be off the ground by now. I mean, it clear most people here could care less about the marginalization and effeminization of our black boys. Especially if it means we can get these jokes off. Smh

Yes he’s anti gay and anti cac. That’s because he’s problack family. Homosexuality literally halts procreation, hence a negative effect on black families. Cacs have been trying to destroy the black man since our Egyptian ancestors were defeated by the OG cac fakkit Greeks.

Be cause of this, he has a lot alot of powerful enemies. So he’s attacked constantly. That’s expected. Unfortunately black people are so dumb they can easily be convinced to destroy another black man publically in order to impress other equally dumb black people. And of course the white supremacists are loving every minute of it. It’s disgusting. Umar literally has two massive buildings Philly that he’s in the process of converting and I’m sure it takes money. Millions actually. People are crying about 750K when in reality he needs 4times that amount to really get it off the ground. White banks surely won’t fund him, so it’s up to black people. In the 1800s, a rich white ex slave owner would have outright funded it on some white guilt shyt, but now negroes are supposedly free so by right the cacs probably don’t feel obligated. Therefore the plan didn’t have a chance from jump. Smh

Unfortunately for Umar he’s a desperate man trying to save a people who hate themselves. I mean, who the fukk try’s to scam people by promoting education? :russ:

While I love Umar, his planned was doomed to fail in this system.
How much money did you donate?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TEAM of Black men talked about opening a school in 2018

SCHOOL OPEN and operating in its 2nd year in 2020

================

Difference between them and Umar is that they are serious.

No, they are FUNDED and supported.

And it still took a team.

Plus they're not out here abusing other black men. They're doing something about it. Not like these black twitter fakkits

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Far less than I gave your mom for the shyt sex

Unless you're looking to reimburse, stay out my pockets
Damn. Must’ve been a lot. You’re a dummy for trying to donate to Umar using bitcoin. He don’t even know how to use PayPal. That shyt’s gone and you’re never getting it back.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
No, they are FUNDED and supported.

And it still took a team.

Plus they're not out here abusing other black men. They're doing something about it. Not like these black twitter fakkits

Those men appear to all work in education, as Umar did. They might have similar credentials. People who are familiar with school systems can calculate the time,money, and effort to create an alternative school.

These men got together and formulated a practical plan to get the school up and running, and able to continue operating. They had serious intentions, so they created an attainable goal.

Umar's plan isn't practical. I'm sure that you agree.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Umar stans are even dumber than flat Earthers. :wow:

"umar ain't shyt" :bryan:
"con artist!" :bryan:
"y'all dumb for supporting him!" :bryan:

MEANWHILE:

^^^^ they never like talking about who's getting propped up on a national level though. keep punching the air over Dr. Umar. :coffee: