Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:russ: clearly you don't. but I see you deleted my question, you're a smart man - ignore it completely rather than make a fool of yourself

tenor.gif

The answer to your question has been answered many times here - guys like Umar Johnson will never go broke because there's always people willing to hold out hope and believe.

I like Umar's rhetoric myself - but if you hear him speak for more than 5 minutes in depth about his schools anyone with any sense wouldn't give him two dimes for any project.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The answer to your question has been answered many times here - guys like Umar Johnson will never go broke .

Okay so you believe the man is balling...is it time for another Umar haters meeting? get on the same page fellas, either he's rich or he's homeless, can't be both :pachaha:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Umar owes $150,000 in back property taxes alone. It’ll take another million plus to renovate the school and then hundreds pf thousands more to actually have a running school with working utilities and teachers.

The property will be sold at a tax auction before he can do anything of consequence.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Okay so you believe the man is balling...is it time for another Umar haters meeting? get on the same page fellas, either he's rich or he's homeless, can't be both :pachaha:

nikka I see how you got finessed by Umar, you can't comprehend things correctly. If you spend more than you make, you will be broke. If Umar gets $5K a month in donations and spends 10K a month, he's broke. We know he got evicted from his apartment in Philly, they posted his paperwork on the internet - who willingly gets an eviction put on their credit score? - so we know the nikka has no money. He's getting by due to donations from gullible nikkas like YOU.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
nikka I see how you got finessed by Umar, you can't comprehend things correctly. If you spend more than you make, you will be broke. If Umar gets $5K a month in donations and spends 10K a month, he's broke. We know he got evicted from his apartment in Philly, they posted his paperwork on the internet - who willingly gets an eviction put on their credit score? - so we know the nikka has no money. He's getting by due to donations from gullible nikkas like YOU.
There’s some cognitive dissonance going on as to why he can’t accept the obvious.

Maybe he donated a large sum of money and he can’t accept that he might as well have set it on fire or flushed it down the toilet?

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
nikka I see how you got f

:what:nikka if you don't shut your little dumbass up...this is still AGAINST THE LAW you stupid muthafukka...

see how you dudes skirt around questions and THEN make your arguments?!

Umar's just out here blatantly committing felonies and nobody's locked him up yet....explain that one :why:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Umar owes $150,000 in back property taxes alone. It’ll take another million plus to renovate the school and then hundreds pf thousands more to actually have a running school with working utilities and teachers.

The property will be sold at a tax auction before he can do anything of consequence.

Umar bit off more than he can chew, the school was a mistake IMO but that doesn't mean A) he stole money B) It won't open

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Umar bit off more than he can chew, the school was a mistake IMO but that doesn't mean A) he stole money B) It won't open
Unless Umar can convince some high net worth person to donate a million he’s ass out.

Maybe the school idea becomes something else later but as it exists, Umar has squandered his credibility, and he squandered the millions he already raised over the past decade. It will be almost impossible to come back from that. Dude is a mess.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This a year and a half old thread, you gotta look at the dates before responding...my questions are still up there though whenever you feel like actually addressing them, i'll be here. :coffee:
Honestly, you're being weirdly dismissive of many people's genuine issues with the way Umar Johnson has moved.

Nonstop promises, persistent donation requests and no direct answers to genuine questions of concern.

Yes, I can understand you giving passive-aggressive reactions to the people who may seem to gloat about Umar's predicament.

Okay.

But, you are being illogical in the way you are handling the genuine issues regarding this breh.

• How long has he been asking for donations?
  • How does he not have an actual management team to help with his endeavors?
  • When he first discussed "tax issues" with the school acquirement; he blamed the conniving "white lawyer" that he hired... Where was the black professionals that would have been common sense to use considering the constant belief that white people are actively trying to stop him.
  • The whole Nasheed-Johnson beef situation making both of them looking like straight clowns. Why does a person like that deserve such a platform?
  • Considering his strong convictions that black boys NEED proper financial mentorship...how can he be trusted to build financial literacy considering how terrible he has seemingly managed his money?

These are legit questions. Yet, you seem to be on your riddler shyt regarding some question you asked previously and acting like nikkas are purposely avoiding the question because it's so damning.

Is it the question about how a person can possibly have stolen millions yet be homeless?

Firstly, I don't know if he did or not but you can look at a plethora of people who have stolen money or earned money yesterday and today not have a pot to piss in. It's possible and even PROBABLE.

You said you are a donator yet you aren't complaining?
Just reread and reevaluate what that means breh
...you sound like you got... got.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
  • How long has he been asking for donations?
  • How does he not have an actual management team to help with his endeavors?
  • When he first discussed "tax issues" with the school acquirement; he blamed the conniving "white lawyer" that he hired... Where was the black professionals that would have been common sense to use considering the constant belief that white people are actively trying to stop him.
  • The whole Nasheed-Johnson beef situation making both of them looking like straight clowns. Why does a person like that deserve such a platform?
  • Considering his strong convictions that black boys NEED proper financial mentorship...how can he be trusted to build financial literacy considering how terrible he has seemingly managed his money?

:rudy:nikka all that emotional bullshyt for daps ain't necessary, just hit me with the questions

there's been about 50 Umar threads over the years and i've addressed everything FROM MY PERSPECTIVE and haven't run from shyt, not sure where you got THAT bullshyt from.

1) He's been asking for some years, probably going on a decade - it costs millions to run a school, it ain't easy to raise that much.

2) That's a good question - i've said repeatedly that Umar shouldn't do the school but he wants to and that's his choice.

3) That what he said about his lawyer was true though; you have receipts that say otherwise?

4) This is your opinion, I can't control that

5) He hasn't mismanaged the money, he used the money he raised to get that building <<< none of you can disprove this.

Now one thing Umar said in an interview was that he was going to do a smaller school (i forget the name of those) and work his way up...next thing I know he popped up w/this big ass school

I don't care who you "LIKE" but attributing felonies to someone is irresponsible and reckless...and kick Umar all you want but when you look up and ain't nothing but DON LEMON's running our community, don't complain

B71.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:rudy:nikka all that emotional bullshyt for daps ain't necessary, just hit me with the questions

there's been about 50 Umar threads over the years and i've addressed everything FROM MY PERSPECTIVE and haven't run from shyt, not sure where you got THAT bullshyt from.

1) He's been asking for some years, probably going on a decade - it costs millions to run a school, it ain't easy to raise that much.

2) That's a good question - i've said repeatedly that Umar shouldn't do the school but he wants to and that's his choice.

3) That what he said about his lawyer was true though; you have receipts that say otherwise?

4) This is your opinion, I can't control that

5) He hasn't mismanaged the money, he used the money he raised to get that building <<< none of you can disprove this.

Now one thing Umar said in an interview was that he was going to do a smaller school (i forget the name of those) and work his way up...next thing I know he popped up w/this big ass school

I don't care who you "LIKE" but attributing felonies to someone is irresponsible and reckless...and kick Umar all you want but when you look up and ain't nothing but DON LEMON's running our community, don't complain

B71.gif
Emotional bullshyt?

Me? You are a goofy.

You're dude hired a fukking white attorney to help him acquire the proper documentation for an all black school that he claims white america is a afraid to allow.

How fukking stupid do you have to be to be skeptical of white society and instead of hiring a black attorney... You go with the oops???

This is the nikka that you are dying on a hill for, breh? Got you sounding real silly.

It costs millions to run a school...people have purchased and founded schools with way less drama. FOH

You're donating to a man who hasn't produced. A man who makes fake phone calls to goons on some, "yes, I got this...I got this" only to have his phone ring in the middle of his tough guy flex.

A nikka who is on video trying to flex with "donations ..donations...donations...donations..."

shyt is wild how people can be so blind.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It costs millions to run a school...people have purchased and founded schools with way less drama. FOH

Okay i'm gonna respond to the ONLY sentence in this entire rant wasn't on some "i'm angry!" bullshyt. (anger is an emotion BTW) :unimpressed:

You leaped from a school costing millions to people having "less drama", I have no idea what that even means...
the point is that schools cost millions, so he has to, RAISE, millions. which he didn't even do.

Umar's struggling with the school, nobody is denying that - but I'm just confused by the A) WANTING him to fail, and B) arguing that he's committed a crime

been debating this issue on here for years and dudes still haven't explained either of these 2 things :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Okay i'm gonna respond to the ONLY sentence in this entire rant wasn't on some "i'm angry!" bullshyt. (anger is an emotion BTW) :unimpressed:

You leaped from a school costing millions to people having "less drama", I have no idea what that even means...
the point is that schools cost millions, so he has to, RAISE, millions. which he didn't even do.

Umar's struggling with the school, nobody is denying that - but I'm just confused by the A) WANTING him to fail, and B) arguing that he's committed a crime

been debating this issue on here for years and dudes still haven't explained either of these 2 things :francis:
I'm angry about anyone trying to pull the okie doke on my people. So, you trying to use, "he's angry, lol" argument has no strength...nothing wrong with being black and angry.

You are on a black fukking forum. nikkas wi be funny, we are funny. We laugh so we don't cry.

If you want me to be serious...read Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison...Umar is definitely one of the characters in that amazing book.

Meanwhile, we will try to bring humor into this very sad situation.

I've never seen some legit shyt where nikkas are asked to donate for a fukking decade and there is not much to show but a piece of property bogged down my tax issues and poor management...and then being expected to still be optimistic about it.

You clearly have way too much pride to reply to any of us on some, "you know..I'll think about it and see if I may be being too optimistic..." It's cool.

But, fellow black man, in your own head and thoughts, please heed the words said here that has you feeling a type of way that you're hiding behind lols and a terribly acted nonchalant attitude...

Please do a serious evaluation on whether you are supporting a breh who will not produce anything other than more complaining and donation requests.

Either read what I just said or read the below mentioned TL;DR -

I'm angry! Umar...blah blah...blah...angry...blah...angry!

I mean...that's what you view our words are anyway, right?

You get the last reply...if you want. I'm done with this dialogue. Respect.