Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I ain’t even an Umar fan but this lenon honor nikka is a dikk riding fakkit who wants the attention Of Umar :mjlol:.90% of the videos on his channel is exposing Umar.nikka even got a 4+hr stream on this exposal.

and wasn’t that major hour long video he released on him months back supposed to be the silver bullet to end Umar completely :heh:

Umars haters are far crazier than people claim Umar is, and there are several youtubers that stalk him, one even went to the school

All of that's cool though as long as people can get some laughs and giggles out of it though right? like i've said dozens of times - WHEN umar opens his school, somebody will terrorize it and it won't be a white person.

1EQzQr.gif

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The reason I'm mad at bruh is cause ideas like his are dope and we need the actual outcomes of stuff like this to happen.

But the more bullshytting and finessing and taking advantage of people's good will, the less chances of anyone who'd actually deliever in the future to have the same good will.

Like at this point does anyone believe this school will happen? Judge people by their actions and results and not words. The actuality is he's a lie.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Umars haters are far crazier than people claim Umar is, and there are several youtubers that stalk him, one even went to the school

All of that's cool though as long as people can get some laughs and giggles out of it though right? like i've said dozens of times - WHEN umar opens his school, somebody will terrorize it and it won't be a white person.

1EQzQr.gif

Yes it will happen when he opens it. So this will never happen.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Drug addiction is an expensive hobby. Along with Umar's clearly poor money management, it's hot hard to see all that money go down the drain.

So now Umar's a drug addict :dead:

Question though, where are all the supporters complaining about Umar...I'm a donator and I'm not complaining. :jbhmm:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
God has spoken
:wow:

It's crazy how many times @Hiphoplives4eva ends up on the wrong side of things. This, Tesla real estate, Rockets, Lonzo, Xbox, etc.

:picard:

If he's saying it's good to go or fire I gotta walk away.
@Hiphoplives4eva is the most wrong motherfukker in the history of human civilization. It’s uncanny how consistently wrong he is about a wide variety of topics for a decade plus.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The reason I'm mad at bruh is cause ideas like his are dope and we need the actual outcomes of stuff like this to happen.

But the more bullshytting and finessing and taking advantage of people's good will, the less chances of anyone who'd actually deliever in the future to have the same good will.

Like at this point does anyone believe this school will happen? Judge people by their actions and results and not words. The actuality is he's a lie.
Suckers will always fall for the flim flam. The con is set up that way. People want to hear and want to believe certain things, even when the truth is staring them in the face.
Broken and damaged individuals are the best marks for con artists.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:russ:It's clear you dudes love the comradery that comes along with being an Umar hater because none of this makes sense...

i've asked this dozens of times on here and nobody can answer: how can somebody be a hustler/scammer/thief and be homeless at the same time? :heh:

I'm not telling people to like the dude, he is arrogant and his ego is the size of Canada and yes that gets in his way - but accusing people of outright felonies

where are the cops? the feds? where is the legion of donors that are screaming for their money back?

HopefulConsciousBlackfish-max-1mb.gif

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:russ:It's clear you dudes love the comradery that comes along with being an Umar hater because none of this makes sense...

i've asked this dozens of times on here and nobody can answer: how can somebody be a hustler/scammer/thief and be homeless at the same time? :heh:

I'm not telling people to like the dude, he is arrogant and his ego is the size of Canada and yes that gets in his way - but accusing people of outright felonies

where are the cops? the feds? where is the legion of donors that are screaming for their money back?

HopefulConsciousBlackfish-max-1mb.gif

I don't even pay attention to wtf is going on with him. I peeped game a long time ago. I came in this thread thinking breh finally delivered only to see thread was from God knows what year and the shyt is still not out.

I came thinking I was wrong and he delivered. How long you want to give it? You tell me when you want the school be done by and if it's not. Accept who he's shown he is.

When will the school be done?
In Africa my mother has already started a girl's school cause she noticed the females dropping out are many. With no hoopla.

Reason he's homeless or fukking up the school is same reason. He sucks with money m

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don't even pay attention to wtf is going on with him. I peeped game a long time ago. I came in this thread thinking breh finally delivered only to see thre.

This a year and a half old thread, you gotta look at the dates before responding...my questions are still up there though whenever you feel like actually addressing them, i'll be here. :coffee:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
This a year and a half old thread, you gotta look at the dates before responding...my questions are still up there though whenever you feel like actually addressing them, i'll be here. :coffee:

What QUESTIONS? Strawmen arguments? Don't give a fukk about none of your questions. He hasnt done shyt. Don't give a fukk about hypotheticals.
Have people donated? Has he delivered on the donations? Stop your distractions

You either delusional or you hope his schemes succeed

And as long as he needs money he will prioritize himself over the community.