Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:russ:DAMN I remember having arguments with folks over the years. Its been a decade and hes probably still ranting about some shadowy brotha who sabotaged the HVAC system.

WE DONT NEED HVAC WE USE PAPER FANS AT THE MARCUS GARVEY FREDDRICK DOUGLAS ACADEMY
WE DONT NEED HVAC WE USE PAPER FANS AT THE MARCUS GARVEY FREDDRICK DOUGLAS ACADEMY

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got the imaginary children in there fanning themselves like church ladies.

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

BROTHAS AND SISTAS DID YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE HVAC, I SAID BROTHAS AND SISTAS, DID YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE HVAC OUT IN THEM FIELDS? THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO HAVE A GOOD GARVEY MORNING...JUST NAT TURNER NIGHTMARES. I SAID NAT TURNER NIGHTMARES!

DONATIONS!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Those familiar with Umar's lectures knows he's been working towards starting an African centered school for black boys and girls. He believes that black children, with black boys in particular, will not receive the proper education needed in the white social order due to systematic racism and white supremacy. He's asking for black men and women to donate to him so he can purchase the Saint Paul's College in Lawrenceville, VA and start his academy.

If you're interested in helping, you can donate to the cause by visiting Umar Johnson School and by sending a check to the address below:

FDMG Academy
c/o Dr. Umar Johnson
P.O. Box 6872
Philadelphia, PA 19132

I'm bout to send the breh a check for a thousand dollars today. I've been saying for a long time we need our own institutions and I'd look like the greatest hypocrite if I didn't support him and his endeavors. Personally, I'm planning on donating a g a month until the fundraising campaign is over.

I'm also gonna reach out to him to help redesign that website, shyt is looking kinda :flabbynsick:

For those not familiar with him, here's a snippet of an interview with him talking about some of the ideas he'll have in his school:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/university-of-dc-forum-interviews-dr-umar-johnson.198988/

A decade ago.

🤔