Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Who does he pander to the most, who donates to him the most ? For some reason its very easy to trick this particular audience in the grifting space.
The same audience these church pulpit pimps exploit, by pandering to their emotions. The question is, which will come first: this school or those blessings?:patrice:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Who does he pander to the most, who donates to him the most ? For some reason its very easy to trick this particular audience in the grifting space.

Black single mothers :francis:

Let’s talk about the why tho, maybe one of your super smart dudes can break it down psychologically.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
He was talking about this even before 2014 :russ:

I think his intentions may have started off as good in the beginning but then he later got in way over his head and doesn't want to admit it.

That pretty much sums it up in my view. He didn't want help from anyone to get it set up due to ego and he also didn't want to make it a non-profit. Lastly he is delusional enough to believe he can keep something that extravagant going off donations from a group that is poor.

I think at one point he was hoping an NBA player or entertainer with a lot of money would just fund it but I don't think anyone like that wants to be associated with his antics at this point.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
sad thing is i was in college back when he said he was gonna build a college and i been outta college now for almost 20 years :mjlol:

nikka lost a whole generation of youths talking about he's on "God's time"

and now, you got the seriously undereducated listening to him that haven't been around long enough to see his sham. i'm telling you, this is the age of the con artist.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
There are so many stories of Umar doing stuff like this.

He is banned from all Ticket sites because of this shyt. Eventbrite, Ticket Master. Etc. he would advertise a lecture/event. Collect ticket money, then he would cancel the event and not refund the money :francis:

He got banned from Go Fund Me too. There are also stories of promoters complaining about booking him and he just plain does not show.

He used to be big on College campus’s. They all pretty much shut him down because he was so shady. The way he gets in now is that he gets contacted by a small group on the school and they bring him in for a speech. In his hey day he used to get invited by the Colleges

Breh is a prolific scammer