Daps
Reppin
Memphis

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Wow. He just needs to put up or shut up at this point. Scamming your people should be grounds for a no fly zone. I’m awaiting a new crypto-coin associated with the school in the near future…

The FDMG coin is not to be trifled with family
The FDMG coin is not to be trifled with family
The FDMG coin is not to be trifiled with family.

Get on your cash app so I can buy the shares for you family.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Yet people still defend & cape for this just b/c "intentions" and because he make it sound good.

duck-smoking-foden.gif

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
There are so many stories of Umar doing stuff like this.

He is banned from all Ticket sites because of this shyt. Eventbrite, Ticket Master. Etc. he would advertise a lecture/event. Collect ticket money, then he would cancel the event and not refund the money :francis:

He got banned from Go Fund Me too. There are also stories of promoters complaining about booking him and he just plain does not show.

He used to be big on College campus’s. They all pretty much shut him down because he was so shady. The way he gets in now is that he gets contacted by a small group on the school and they bring him in for a speech. In his hey day he used to get invited by the Colleges

Breh is a prolific scammer
bro i will never understand scammers if they put in the same effort on legal ventures they'd do well. i hate scammers with a passion watching them bleed is my pleasure. on GAWD.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
bro i will never understand scammers if they put in the same effort on legal ventures they'd do well. i hate scammers with a passion watching them bleed is my pleasure. on GAWD.

I can't even really laugh at the shyt cause the tub of shyt is ripping off black people who truly believe in him.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That’s what’s so frustrating about Umar. He is obviously a very talented speaker.

If it’s all about money he could make tons just doing lectures, guest spots on news stations, seminars, and online classes.

The school scam was not even necessary.