Dr. Umar Johnson Questions The Masculinity Of Black Celebrities Who Don't Defend The Black Community; Talks IEP Tests

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He said the school would be open this month. Until that happens I ain’t trying to hear shyt from breh. He has been collecting money and showing no tangible results for too long

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Dude has been exposed as being a charlatan for years. Been here 5 years now, and there were threads calling him out about hustling/conning people about building a school during my rookie year.
At what point do people stop taking these MFers seriously?
Never. We love drama.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
There’s nothing shytty about what was posted. Are you sure you viewed the video before making a response?

Not liking him because he’s Black is one thing, but you can’t just handwave facts that restrict our communities.

He can’t have no school and a broke down school at the same time fam. He didn’t spend hundreds of thousands on a shell just to solicit $35 donations on CashApp from the poorest group of people in North America, the line of reasoning that tries to posit these conflicting arguments as occurring in the same space is one that isn’t concerned with the problem

Just talk.

and he does lol..More than you and I combined.

and I won’t go look back but I’m sure you’re one of the dudes who talk that “all these guys do is write essays” stuff About brothers like Dr Umar.

edit: that’s actually a great idea..Anybody watching that video replace IEP with “black women” and see how u feel

Again, to make the argument that Dr Umar isn’t on forums throughout the country is so profoundly incorrect as to tap dance on straight up hating...And again, we have yet to address what was posted about IEP and how the systemic educational apparatus is the leading factor in Blqck underachievement.

Just pretend I said Black women are ruining Black boys or sometning

Breh, its over. Tariq got a museum up and poppin. QButter a breh out in NY got him a STEM school by the look of things. Enough is enough breh. Hell YOU YOURSELF is putting in work and got results faster than this man has. He’s been at this for 14 years and all he has to show for it is lectures, and youtube interviews. We deserve better, and its out there, but it aint him breh, and I say this as someone who’s donated hundreds of dollars to the breh