Dr. Umar Johnson Questions The Masculinity Of Black Celebrities Who Don't Defend The Black Community; Talks IEP Tests

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@FrontoBama

Its clear to many here that despite pump fakes and public announcements of school openings by Dr. Johnson himself, that no such thing will take place during the visible future. Been here five years, and if I'm here the next 5 years, doubt that it will be open then, in Fall of 2027.

Publicly said all along that, as a layman, it looks like it would have been easier to create Saturday program , then Summer pilot program for the school at the existing HBCU in metro Philly, Cheney U. And use that as the template to eventually expand into a school.

Fact that a pilot wasn't established to temporarily address the mission of the proposed school points to how un-thought out and misguided the plans are.

For reference, Billionaire Robert F. Smith with UNLIMITED resources launched a pilot version of his planned HBCU-patterned public high school in Denver.

People who have faith in Umar do so because they want to, not because the facts or his track record points the school getting up and running.
Pride and ego prevents supporters from acknowledging the truth, I guess.

Having said that, if Dr Johnson is offering professional services to attendees for his lectures, I will walk back my comments about him doing nothing but talk, talk,talk.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
This is why the church lost black men :yeshrug:

Dr umar understands who sends him donations

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A lot of y’all some real bytch azz nikkaz. Just ki ki ki, scoff, and repudiate but never refute.

Yeah. They've either given up or are some agents..

Either way it's easier to attack the man to create a distraction to avoid addressing his concern :francis:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
@FrontoBama

Publicly said all along that, as a layman, it looks like it would have been easier to create Saturday program , then Summer pilot program for the school at the existing HBCU in metro Philly, Cheney U. And use that as the template to eventually expand into a school.
There’s a brother in Brooklyn who runs a school with an emphasis on computer science, I’m sure you know who I’m referring to. Only withholding his name because he’s trying to do good work.

But it’s trash

nikkas is in there playing MS paint on old donated computers with no real academic direction or discernible objectives ..It’s a school for the sake of saying we have a school and doesn’t address the systemic issues unilaterally changing the larger Black youth experience, which is intrinsically linked to our underfunded schools. Today, I don’t even think the school meets anymore...but even if it did, it wouldn’t address what those kids deal with when they enter k-12They’ll just be significantly behind the other kids (and falsely diagnosed with adhd) but atleast they know the Egyptians were black :comeon:

What’s “easier” is why Black people are as lackadaisical as we are now and all of our bridges fall in the water..We can’t open another “Yasmine’s Afro-American children school “ those shyts are meaningless and we cant point to any of those institutions spawning true Black Greatness. this isn’t “easy” fix.

We need to do the actual work and formulate an educational system that will empower Black Youth as well as Black educators to raise productive boys (and girls), this is why we need a fully operational house of learning akin to Sankore Madrashah..Saturday programs have been proven to be just as ineffectual as gangbangers that go to Sunday school and shoot nikkas on Monday at the bus stop.

idek what u mentioned a billionaire pawger that donates to the same police he says profile him..I’m glad he was able to half-foot a school in his hometown.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Most if not all celebrities are Masons/ Boule

A4mOEyD.png

Their allegiance is not to us regular black folk.

We should NEVER look to celebrities to lead the charge against anything. If anything, they are controlled opposition. The enemy actually.

Think about it. Why would ((they)) allow the group (celebrities) who has the most influence on the masses be uncontrolled?

And I'm talking celebrities of all races. Not just black.

The rabbit hole is deep. These celebrities are NOT who we think they are.

0gQXABy.jpg

k5qo1gG.jpg

qsk66Ri.jpg

dD4GCEI.jpg

EQ7o2a2.jpg

S6V7BzD.jpg

beucE1B.png

w4Mg3L0.png

BTq7IPF.jpg

Damn, I think I’m in love! I looooove an enlightened brother! What do you know about the great William Cooper and “Behold a pale horse?👀👀❤️❤️❤️🥰

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There’s a brother in Brooklyn who runs a school with an emphasis on computer science, I’m sure you know who I’m referring to. Only withholding his name because he’s trying to do good work.

But it’s trash

nikkas is in there playing MS paint on old donated computers with no real academic direction or discernible objectives ..It’s a school for the sake of saying we have a school and doesn’t address the systemic issues unilaterally changing the larger Black youth experience, which is intrinsically linked to our underfunded schools. Today, I don’t even think the school meets anymore...but even if it did, it wouldn’t address what those kids deal with when they enter k-12They’ll just be significantly behind the other kids (and falsely diagnosed with adhd) but atleast they know the Egyptians were black :comeon:

What’s “easier” is why Black people are as lackadaisical as we are now and all of our bridges fall in the water..We can’t open another “Yasmine’s Afro-American children school “ those shyts are meaningless and we cant point to any of those institutions spawning true Black Greatness. this isn’t “easy” fix.

We need to do the actual work and formulate an educational system that will empower Black Youth as well as Black educators to raise productive boys (and girls), this is why we need a fully operational house of learning akin to Sankore Madrashah..Saturday programs have been proven to be just as ineffectual as gangbangers that go to Sunday school and shoot nikkas on Monday at the bus stop.

idek what u mentioned a billionaire pawger that donates to the same police he says profile him..I’m glad he was able to half-foot a school in his hometown.
Seems to be deflecting from Dr Johnson's shortcomings. There was a thread here of Lord Jamar offering to connect Umar with his father in law, who has a long running school in Brooklyn. That he founded decades ago.

Umar's response to that offer to learn ,tap info from a Black man who did something close to what he plans to do is public record and was viewed and discussed here.

Like I said, pride and ego seems to prevent people from acknowledging what everybody else sees clearly.

Last edited:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I think I’m in love! I looooove an enlightened brother! What do you know about the great William Cooper and “Behold a pale horse?👀👀❤️❤️❤️🥰

:salute:to you sis.

I've watched and read alot about William Cooper over the years but I haven't gotten around to reading that book. I've heard sooooo much about it.

Matter fact I was watching this video a few days ago about the book:

And now you're mentioning it. Might be a sign that i need to go ahead and give it a read finally.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Yeah, my earlier reference t

Seems to be deflecting from Dr Johnson's shortcomings. There was a thread here of Lord Jamar offering to connect Umar with his father in law, who has a long running school in Brooklyn. That he founded decades ago.

Umar's response to that offer to learn ,tap info from a Black man who did something close to what he plans to do is public record and was viewed and discussed here.

Like I said, pride and ego seems to prevent people from acknowledging what everybody else sees clearly.
Because he didn’t want to tap in with Lord Jamar cousin nem? Comon man

Imagine whatever your dreams in life are..Say you want to own a car dealership..You spend 5 years forming a plan, taking donations etck

and I, a random Five Percent from the internet says Yo the God Mopreme Magentic Allah opened a dealer on Fordham road in the Pelan from the ground up you want to tap in with him?

and if u say no i say y a fraud

Mannnn whatever lmao