Dr. Umar Johnson Questions The Masculinity Of Black Celebrities Who Don't Defend The Black Community; Talks IEP Tests

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
:salute:to you sis.

I've watched and read alot about William Cooper over the years but I haven't gotten around to reading that book. I've heard sooooo much about it.

Matter fact I was watching this video a few days ago about the book:

And now you're mentioning it. Might be a sign that i need to go ahead and give it a read finally.

Brother, READ IT! It was written in 1990, and you’ll find that some things correlate to today as well as yesterday. The book changed my life. I’ve been talking to my brother about that book for years and I finally bought it off of Amazon for him for his birthday. It was like $13. It’s also interesting how I came about getting the book as well. Someone was talking about it and several days later I went to a friends house and I seen that they had it, lol. I read about 20 years ago though. Not to derail the thread, but I would also recommend zeitgeist part one and two. I don’t know if there’s a part three.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Most if not all celebrities are Masons/ Boule

A4mOEyD.png

Their allegiance is not to us regular black folk.

We should NEVER look to celebrities to lead the charge against anything. If anything, they are controlled opposition. The enemy actually.

Think about it. Why would ((they)) allow the group (celebrities) who has the most influence on the masses be uncontrolled?

And I'm talking celebrities of all races. Not just black.

The rabbit hole is deep. These celebrities are NOT who we think they are.

0gQXABy.jpg

k5qo1gG.jpg

qsk66Ri.jpg

dD4GCEI.jpg

EQ7o2a2.jpg

S6V7BzD.jpg

beucE1B.png

w4Mg3L0.png

BTq7IPF.jpg

There’s like 5 pics of Lady Gaga :martin:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brother, READ IT! It was written in 1990, and you’ll find that some things correlate to today as well as yesterday. The book changed my life. I’ve been talking to my brother about that book for years and I finally bought it off of Amazon for him for his birthday. It was like $13. It’s also interesting how I came about getting the book as well. Someone was talking about it and several days later I went to a friends house and I seen that they had it, lol. I read about 20 years ago though. Not to derail the thread, but I would also recommend zeitgeist part one and two. I don’t know if there’s a part three.
Is zeitgeist a video documentary? I think Ive already watched those if we're talking about the same thing.

But yeah I'm definitely gonna check that book out.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@FrontoBama

logo.png

HIstory​

Trey Whitfield School has been operating since 1983 under the visionary leadership of Janie C. Whitney and A.B. Whitfield, providing an extraordinarily high quality elementary education (Nursery through 8th Grade) to a diverse population of children in the East New York neighborhood of Brooklyn.
The School was founded and housed in prefabricated buildings and has moved to a renovated 5-floor building over 10 years ago. The School continues to be financed almost entirely by tuition. Despite its very limited financial resources, the School has managed, through the dedication of its instructors and
administration, and the support of its families, to provide a nurturing structure in which its students thrive and succeed.
Trey Whitfield School is named in memory of the founder's late son, Trey Whitfield, a former New England Prep School academic and athletic All-American, and former alumni of the school who lost his life, at the age of 18, rescuing a classmate from drowning. We therefore honor the creation of triumph out of tragedy.
The engagement and seriousness of the instructors and students is immediately apparent when you visit the School. Conventional measures such as state and standardized testing demonstrate significant and remarkable educational success. Thoughtful tracking of alumni through their high school and college years to
their careers is now showing that the graduates have grown to be wonderful citizens of the world in productive and meaningful ways.
The School has graduated countless young people who are now pursuing their professional careers as: Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Financial Industry Executives, Police Officers, Registered Nurses, Educators, Social Workers and Business Managers.

https://www.treywhitfieldschool.org/about-us/
https://www.treywhitfieldschool.org/about-us/

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it wasn't.:heh:

Of course there are private fraternities made up of wealthy people, that's a given, but I draw the line at secret societies hiding satanic messages in lady gaga album covers and big sean photoshoots.

breh is a march 2022 poster using dogwhistles:mjpls:

Your right if people really want to know what really going on they should check out the work of Michael Hudson:whoo: but the truth of things is not as nearly as over the top as the secret Manson cults:demonic: that a lot people seem to eat up :mjlol:
Michael Hudson is President of The Institute for the Study of Long-Term Economic Trends (ISLET), a Wall Street Financial Analyst, Distinguished Research Professor of Economics at the University of Missouri, Kansas City. He is the author of Super-Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire (Editions 1968, 2003, 2021), ‘and forgive them their debts’ (2018), J is for Junk Economics (2017), Killing the Host (2015), The Bubble and Beyond (2012), Trade, Development and Foreign Debt (1992 & 2009) and of The Myth of Aid (1971), amongst many others.

ISLET engages in research regarding domestic and international finance, national income and balance-sheet accounting with regard to real estate. We also engage in the economic history of the ancient Near East.

Michael acts as an economic advisor to governments worldwide including China, Iceland and Latvia on finance and tax law. He gives presentations on various topics at conferences and meetings and can be booked here. Listen to some of his many radio interviews to hear his hyperspeed analysis of the geo-political machinations of global economics. Travel costs and a per diem are appreciated.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Youtube banned so much of that stuff and no lie, a good bit of it was true. Being by the door, I can confirm a lot of that wasn't lies.

Why would they need to hide anything? They killed Epstein and no one did anything. They let the Saudi’s take that journalist. Panama papers came out and no one did anything. As long as people aren’t starving, they ain’t gonna do shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why would they need to hide anything? They killed Epstein and no one did anything. They let the Saudi’s take that journalist. Panama papers came out and no one did anything. As long as people aren’t starving, they ain’t gonna do shyt.
Controlling the media is more critical to them than anything.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Epstein killed himself. I wish ya’ll would stop absolving these cacs that do dirt