Dr. Umar Johnson Questions The Masculinity Of Black Celebrities Who Don't Defend The Black Community; Talks IEP Tests

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
@FrontoBama

In response to my post about him being on the lecture circuit, did you just post a video of him being on the lecture circuit?
Lets look at what you said.
Just talk.
Grassroots activists and organizations are in our communities holding forums and ACTIVELY addressing these issues. On the ground.

You said that grassroots activists are holding forums (which I provided as a direct challenge to the statement) and actively adressing the issues that are discussed at said forums.

so we have PHD that tours the country, going to some of the most obscure, poor places in America and fights for the rights of underprivileged children and their parents, sitting with them at length in one-on-one sessions free of charge wherein he will give you a professsional breakdown of your child’s school diagnosis (He is an accredited social worker and advocates for children IN the schools) and in some cases even go to the school to advocate in person for specific children.

This same PHD had penned several works and contributed to scholarly journals on the basis of Black disenfranchisement in the academix space and the adverse effects it’s continued to have on the Black educational experience..

Wnat specifically would you like to see Dr.Umar do that would satisfy your ( clearly uninformed) criterion?

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Dudes sound like Church Mothers responding to sermons at this point.
"He's spitting", though.
Stuff like this is what I mean, you guys can’t fake the funk but for so long.

If you watch ANY ANY ANY ANY video from our conscious community from Dr. Ben to Malcolm X you will hear an undertone of negroes saying things like that. but because you have NEVER NEVER NEVER been there, your only reaction to that is Facebook memes.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most if not all celebrities are Masons/ Boule

A4mOEyD.png

Their allegiance is not to us regular black folk.

We should NEVER look to celebrities to lead the charge against anything. If anything, they are controlled opposition. The enemy actually.

Think about it. Why would ((they)) allow the group (celebrities) who has the most influence on the masses be uncontrolled?

And I'm talking celebrities of all races. Not just black.

The rabbit hole is deep. These celebrities are NOT who we think they are.

0gQXABy.jpg

k5qo1gG.jpg

qsk66Ri.jpg

dD4GCEI.jpg

EQ7o2a2.jpg

S6V7BzD.jpg

beucE1B.png

w4Mg3L0.png

BTq7IPF.jpg

Some are. There is a lot of groups to join when they go to the crossroads/burning sands to cross.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Youtube banned so much of that stuff and no lie, a good bit of it was true. Being by the door, I can confirm a lot of that wasn't lies.

No it wasn't.:heh:

Of course there are private fraternities made up of wealthy people, that's a given, but I draw the line at secret societies hiding satanic messages in lady gaga album covers and big sean photoshoots.

breh is a march 2022 poster using dogwhistles:mjpls:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Yet not one comment this far addresses that and instead are about a school that this guy has given weekly updates on since he bought it.

I wonder why

Talk around it all you want, I even defended Umar for a while, but the Lord Jamar interview and MakeAChange video series totally exposed him.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most if not all celebrities are Masons/ Boule

A4mOEyD.png

Their allegiance is not to us regular black folk.

We should NEVER look to celebrities to lead the charge against anything. If anything, they are controlled opposition. The enemy actually.

Think about it. Why would ((they)) allow the group (celebrities) who has the most influence on the masses be uncontrolled?

And I'm talking celebrities of all races. Not just black.

The rabbit hole is deep. These celebrities are NOT who we think they are.

0gQXABy.jpg

k5qo1gG.jpg

qsk66Ri.jpg

dD4GCEI.jpg

EQ7o2a2.jpg

S6V7BzD.jpg

beucE1B.png

w4Mg3L0.png

BTq7IPF.jpg

:mjlol: