Dr. Umar Johnson Questions The Masculinity Of Black Celebrities Who Don't Defend The Black Community; Talks IEP Tests

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Behold A Pale Horse" Babble
Most if not all celebrities are Masons/ Boule

A4mOEyD.png

Their allegiance is not to us regular black folk.

We should NEVER look to celebrities to lead the charge against anything. If anything, they are controlled opposition. The enemy actually.

Think about it. Why would ((they)) allow the group (celebrities) who has the most influence on the masses be uncontrolled?

And I'm talking celebrities of all races. Not just black.

The rabbit hole is deep. These celebrities are NOT who we think they are.

0gQXABy.jpg

k5qo1gG.jpg

qsk66Ri.jpg

dD4GCEI.jpg

EQ7o2a2.jpg

S6V7BzD.jpg

beucE1B.png

w4Mg3L0.png

BTq7IPF.jpg

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

A4mOEyD.png

We should NEVER look to celebrities to lead the charge against anything. If anything, they are controlled opposition. The enemy actually.

Think about it. Why would ((they)) allow the group (celebrities) who has the most influence on the masses be uncontrolled?

0gQXABy.jpg

k5qo1gG.jpg

qsk66Ri.jpg

dD4GCEI.jpg

EQ7o2a2.jpg

S6V7BzD.jpg

beucE1B.png

w4Mg3L0.png

BTq7IPF.jpg

Boule is a strong maybe, but you lost me on the free mason stuff. Do we need to book you an appointment, breh?:pachaha:

BUjpVfGINADejPn-800x450-noPad.jpg

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
At this point Umar is nothing but a chatty patty. No school. No “psychologzing” of young black men. No mentorship or “raising” young black men, even if they’re not yours. Classic do as I say, not as I do type.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
In a community where our women are incentivized to take their kids to DSS and get diagnosed with ADHD for an 18 year SSI check, they’re often shoveled into Special education and not only receive lackluster education, but are institutionalized at a young age and see themselves as cogs in a larger system (the special Ed to prison pipeline) sponsored by the DoE and later the DoJ after they end up in prison.

When you see these 50 ppl shot in Chicago articles, many of the shooters are young men that Umar Johnson is specifically referring to...Yet not one comment this far addresses that and instead are about a school that this guy has given weekly updates on since he bought it.

I wonder why

Daps

A4mOEyD.png

0gQXABy.jpg

k5qo1gG.jpg

qsk66Ri.jpg

dD4GCEI.jpg

EQ7o2a2.jpg

S6V7BzD.jpg

beucE1B.png

w4Mg3L0.png

BTq7IPF.jpg

You remind me of MySpace

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Dude has been exposed as being a charlatan for years. Been here 5 years now, and there were threads calling him out about hustling/conning people about building a school during my rookie year.
At what point do people stop taking these MFers seriously?
I have never seen anyone work on that building anytime I drive by it (I work close to the school building and my nefu lives near it as well). He's not respected or ever talked about in the community he's building this "school" in. He's either a joke or completely irrelevant to the people in Wilmington, Delaware. I don't know why anyone would listen to him...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
In a community where our women are incentivized to take their kids to DSS and get diagnosed with ADHD for an 18 year SSI check, they’re often shoveled into Special education and not only receive lackluster education, but are institutionalized at a young age and see themselves as cogs in a larger system (the special Ed to prison pipeline) sponsored by the DoE and later the DoJ after they end up in prison.

When you see these 50 ppl shot in Chicago articles, many of the shooters are young men that Umar Johnson is specifically referring to...Yet not one comment this far addresses that and instead are about a school that this guy has given weekly updates on since he bought it.

I wonder why
He's full of shyt.

A person with his credentials and experience is in position to act and address these issues. Instead, he's just on the lecture circuit talking about them. Just like the "establishment Blacks" he criticizes.

No school, no summer enrichment programs in his community, no sustained course of action to address anything that he's been lecturing about or making videos about for years.

Just talk.
Grassroots activists and organizations are in our communities holding forums and ACTIVELY addressing these issues. On the ground.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
He's full of shyt.
There’s nothing shytty about what was posted. Are you sure you viewed the video before making a response?

Not liking him because he’s Black is one thing, but you can’t just handwave facts that restrict our communities.

He's full of shyt.

A person with his credentials and experience is in position to act and address these issues. Instead, he's just on the lecture circuit talking about them. Just like the "establishment Blacks" he criticizes.

No school, no summer enrichment programs in his community, no sustained course of action to address anything that he's been lecturing about or making videos about for years.
He can’t have no school and a broke down school at the same time fam. He didn’t spend hundreds of thousands on a shell just to solicit $35 donations on CashApp from the poorest group of people in North America, the line of reasoning that tries to posit these conflicting arguments as occurring in the same space is one that isn’t concerned with the problem

Just talk.

Just talk.
Grassroots activists and organizations are in our communities holding forums and ACTIVELY addressing these issues. On the ground.
and he does lol..More than you and I combined.

and I won’t go look back but I’m sure you’re one of the dudes who talk that “all these guys do is write essays” stuff About brothers like Dr Umar.

edit: that’s actually a great idea..Anybody watching that video replace IEP with “black women” and see how u feel

Again, to make the argument that Dr Umar isn’t on forums throughout the country is so profoundly incorrect as to tap dance on straight up hating...And again, we have yet to address what was posted about IEP and how the systemic educational apparatus is the leading factor in Blqck underachievement.

Just pretend I said Black women are ruining Black boys or sometning