Dr Umar Johnson is super wild .....Donations,Donations,Donations...Gifts Gifts...More gifts!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Every coli poster reading this who ever took this clown seriously, stop what you’re doing and punch yourself in the face right now then resume your coli activities.
I think initially when he first started he meant well. I didn't agree with everything he said but I think the overall messaging of the school was a solid enough idea.

With that said his biggest issue is his ego. I don't know how he thought he could pull off this endeavor with no team. You're not starting a school by yourself and through this whole process I've never seen him mention anything about what team he has around him to help.

Which then leads to today wear dude is mentally broken from all the work and stress and whatever comes with this. It took him forever to raise the money and while raising it he had all the shyt with people challenging his credentials, reporting cashapp/gofundme, the stripper incident that lost him the NBA players money, etc. And now he's got buildings that he can't do shyt with because taxes are owed, there's no electricity, codes probably not up to date, etc. He's at sort of a mental erratic state now where he's so deep he can't give up and is trying to "will" this into existence. On top of that he's made himself enough of a public figure that he couldn't quit and get a regular job anymore...if his ego would even let him do that.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I think initially when he first started he meant well. I didn't agree with everything he said but I think the overall messaging of the school was a solid enough idea.

With that said his biggest issue is his ego. I don't know how he thought he could pull off this endeavor with no team. You're not starting a school by yourself and through this whole process I've never seen him mention anything about what team he has around him to help.

Which then leads to today wear dude is mentally broken from all the work and stress and whatever comes with this. It took him forever to raise the money and while raising it he had all the shyt with people challenging his credentials, reporting cashapp/gofundme, the stripper incident that lost him the NBA players money, etc. And now he's got buildings that he can't do shyt with because taxes are owed, there's no electricity, codes probably not up to date, etc. He's at sort of a mental erratic state now where he's so deep he can't give up and is trying to "will" this into existence. On top of that he's made himself enough of a public figure that he couldn't quit and get a regular job anymore...if his ego would even let him do that.
He sold action figures of himself in a super hero costume on his official website.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The stripper thing is where he lost all credibility with me. You have this guy saying he's celibate then come to find out he's laying up with this chick; what was the purpose of that? It's not like he was married... he's a bachelor, he can date.

If a man will lie about something that's completely insignificant, you know he's not to be trusted at all.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stripper thing is where he lost all credibility with me. You have this guy saying he's celibate then come to find out he's laying up with this chick; what was the purpose of that? It's not like he was married... he's a bachelor, he can date.

If a man will lie about something that's completely insignificant, you know he's not to be trusted at all.

That's why i cant trust people like trump

When a person goes out his way to lie about things not even asked about

That's a person willing to do anything to anyone and damn near a sociopath

Last edited:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
There's always hope. These people have misplaced faith and chosen bad leaders to follow.

Real leaders are hard to come by which is why they get killed when they are identified. These charlatans are harmless and selfish, they don't really buck the system.

99.9% of these folks with their video blogs and followings are egomaniacs. You will know when a real leader emerges emerges he will be reluctant to take power but identifiable as the chosen one by his actions not words. He won't be self elected like these folks.
We dont need leaders, everybody just need to be on the same page and act accordingly.
Thats how the folks do it. Forget uplifting individuals, they get assassinated and now you spending 60 years looking for another one.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The non Blacks and c00ns in here a lil too happy.

Dudes been spreading a good msg and tryna do something positive.

But ppl put here sucking the dikk of insert rapper celebrating poison in our community

dude is no different than a pimp preacher.
bedbug johnson's message is give me your money.
detox 3 will be released before his make beLIEve school
is open to the public......dude is a charlatan.
ztlIS8q.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
I truly believe umar had every intention on opening up a school for black boys and girls

But mental illness, and ego is no joke . I mean breh is clearly a homeless hoarder

He's clearly a homeless rambler but I doubt he had any intention of opening anything. He just read the environment, told people what they wanted to hear, and he's gonna keep on doing it.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
fam most of the work being done ain't on twitter, podcast or Youtube

where's the black folk there is work being done and work to be done

get involved.

He really just thanked some chick for giving him money she barely had.
This whole community of so called black strategists or intellectuals is a dub and theres no hope.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I wouldn't call him a crook or a conman, he's simply filling a entertainment niche with his content. Kinda like the black rush limbaugh. I hate hearing people repeat themselves so I don't watch :yeshrug:

If people wanna give their money that's on them. Him being in over his head with what he's promising is neither here nor there

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all trifling negros didn’t send Poppa any money and now he homeless :mjcry:

Think about the boys. :sadcam: